Big XII Championship - Baylor @ Oklahoma

Constant

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Probably older than you.

I know how some coaches operate.

It's not an issue of coddling, it's an issue of is that an effective coaching technique?  You don't see it that much anymore and we hold Rhule up as some coaching God and builder of men.

Screaming at someone who makes a subtle actual mistake, a mental error, as in a blocking scheme or route or bringing a kick out of the end zone, is one thing, but screaming at someone who makes a physical error like that doesn't seem real consistent with quality coaching.  It seems like something Herman would do, frankly.

I don’t disagree.  My thought is that some people respond differently.  For example; I always responded well to tough coaching; some don’t .  A good coach knows each of the personalities on the team and reacts accordingly.

1 minute ago, Topper13 said:

I just tuned in, as well Can someone fill us in?

Got popped trying to run up the middle.  ou player went out instead.

few plays later, he got popped on a sack??? and as he was getting up he clearly stumbled and almost fell to the ground.  went out (because it was 4th down) and we were told he got "asked" if he was okay.  baylor didn't even do a concussion protocol with him. 

now, he dead. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Watching Baylor and what they've done with this group of players after starting from, virtually, scratch just boils my blood thinking about Herman's acceptance of mediocrity amongst his staff.

Unbelievable.

You can't get that kind of effort and execution out of the players we have on the 40 acres?

Fuck you!

• Like 3