Big XII Championship - Baylor @ Oklahoma

Constant

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

And every other game was loseable like KU, KSU, and oSu. We could do this all day. This team overachieved last year on the back of a QB having a great season. He didn't have as great as a season this year and form fell back to the norm. 

What is the hallmark of close games if you have more talent than the opponent? Turnovers and undisciplined play. Every game that was too close was marred by undisciplined play. Not sure why you are burying your head in the sand. The team clearly was deflated after the loss to LSU and never matched that level of play again all season.  

6 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Make excuses all you want but there is no reason this team shouldnt have made the playoffs. OU tried to give us the game against them but we were too undisciplined to take it. When we played the Baylor game the team had quit. That was the only blowout loss of the season. Every other game was winnable. 

it's ok dude, you're not the only dumbass around here that bought into the "we're back" stupidity.

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Hurts is such a spare.  OU should be winning this in a blowout, but as he’s done pretty much constantly since our game with OU, Hurts has kept the game close with turnovers.

And fuck Baylor for sending Brewer in the game punch drunk until the referees had to remove him.   That was as bad as when Herman let Sam go back in after OU knocked him unconscious in 2017.

There needs to be 3rd party doctors because coaches obviously can't be trusted. OU barely spent two minutes looking at their defender the refs took out and Brewer being back in is awful.

Just now, hookem48 said:

it's ok dude, you're not the only dumbass around here that bought into the "we're back" stupidity.

Its not the "we are back, I blindly believe in Tom" crowd that I fall in. I fall in the, we have more talent than all these fucking teams and we contunually underachieve with poor coaching staffs. If you think that moron Hurts and that spare Brewer are awesome, you are an idiot. We shouldve beaten both those teams. There is no reason we shouldnt have won the big 12 this year other than pure underachieving failure. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Its not the "we are back, I blindly believe in Tom" crowd that I fall in. I fall in the, we have more talent than all these fucking teams and we contunually underachieve with poor coaching staffs. If you think that moron Hurts and that spare Brewer are awesome, you are an idiot. We shouldve beaten both those teams. There is no reason we shouldnt have won the big 12 this year other than pure underachieving failure. 

you bought into it, just admit it

13 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Make excuses all you want but there is no reason this team shouldnt have made the playoffs. OU tried to give us the game against them but we were too undisciplined to take it. When we played the Baylor game the team had quit. That was the only blowout loss of the season. Every other game was winnable. 

This has to be satire.

Right?

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Lol. While you were writing that, I was going back to look for your original post. I almost replied to it at the time but figured what's the use. I figured I should give you some shit after the way the half ended. 

Well, in fairness, I never trust our defense to get a stop against OU. So to me, you never defer to them. Seems Rhule wisely trusts his defense. 

10 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Hurts is such a spare.  OU should be winning this in a blowout, but as he’s done pretty much constantly since our game with OU, Hurts has kept the game close with turnovers.

And fuck Baylor for sending Brewer in the game punch drunk until the referees had to remove him.   That was as bad as when Herman let Sam go back in after OU knocked him unconscious in 2017.

Hurts could turn into a RB and OU will win.

1 minute ago, clapclapclap said:

Jizlyn is TCU hot.

i knew she'd win, had that confident look.  Shot like Steph Curry, earned it.

btw, tangent -- i have long wondered -- wtf do Marketing Executives do? They make shitloads of money, but what real work do they do? They are not Finance or Accounting. They are not product - that's engineers. They are not IT admins or coders, which requires real brains.  Heck, the delivery drivers do more substantive work . So what do marketing execs do that can't be done by some $20/hr guy?  

18 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Things just always seem to work out for OU.  The Baylor choke, Iowa State missed 2, bullshit first down against TCU. Then Utah shits the bed. Now Baylor loses its starting QB. OU will be in the playoff. They’ll win and Georgia will probably choke away a lead tonight. 

PSX-20191109-205225.jpg

2 minutes ago, NowThis said:

i knew she'd win, had that confident look.  Shot like Steph Curry, earned it.

btw, tangent -- i have long wondered -- wtf do Marketing Executives do? They make shitloads of money, but what real work do they do? They are not Finance or Accounting. They are not product - that's engineers. They are not IT admins or coders, which requires real brains.  Heck, the delivery drivers do more substantive work . So what do marketing execs do that can't be done by some $20/hr guy?  

I thought Marketing execs dreamed up marketing strategies. Which a $20/hr guy could also do, but he doesn't have an MBA or Marketing degree. 

I don't know shit about Marketing but I've always liked this Bill Hicks routine:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

FUCK I love that pistol 3 back set where one of the up backs leaks out.

Man why the fuck can't Texas just have a real goddamn offense for once in 10 years.

10 years?  You forgot about the GDGD O that our QB’s had to ignore to win games.