Big XII Championship - Baylor @ Oklahoma

Constant

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

I don't know but they should've maybe put the other QB in and tried to run run run on blow u short yardage. This kid just wasn't ready for OT short field trying to fit balls in.

I think so too, they pinned their ears back on that kid, he wasn't ready for that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

As usual. OU wins Big 12 and will get embarrassed in playoffs. 

Unfortunately that's not for sure.  Hell, we almost beat LSU.  If OU gets past Ohio St, they may win the title, even though they aren't a great team.  Other than maybe Ohio St, it's a wide open year.  Plus they only need to win 2 games, because college football has the embarrassment of a 4-team beauty contest instead of a real playoffs.

Edited by clapclapclap

Fucking Baylor....You'd think Blow-U's luck would run out eventually, but nope, there every week. Meanwhile we're losing 1 score games, getting calls against us in crucial times, and getting critical players injured in stupid ways. If it wasn't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all.

I don't know but they should've maybe put the other QB in and tried to run run run on blow u short yardage. This kid just wasn't ready for OT short field trying to fit balls in.

Yeah his success was with 80 yards in front of him. The short field is a 13th defender in the big 12.
  • Like 2

This is why you go out and hire a sure fire spread/air raid badass... not some smash spread bullshit trash. Run the same fucking offense every high school in texas has been doing for decades

this is why you cant have coaches bringing in their buddies to “coach”

this is why you demand excellence

this is why you go out and hire the best goddamn staff u can buy, regardless of the price

i dont care if we have to go aggy to get someone badass. Make.it.happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Unfortunately that's not for sure.  Hell, we almost beat LSU.  If OU gets past Ohio St, they may win the title, even though they aren't a great team.  Other than maybe Ohio St, it's a wide open year.  Plus they only need to win 2 games, because college football has them embarrassment of a 4-team beauty contest instead of a real playoffs.

No way.  The 3 undefeated teams are way better than OU.

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

2019 was easily one of the Shittiest years of football in recent memory 

It is truly amazing we have had 3 big 12 championships in 23 fucking years and that we hired Charlie Strong and Tom Herman.  I am so tired of trying to find value in football coaching hires.

• Like 1