Big XII Championship - Baylor @ Oklahoma

Constant

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

whoever wins this game will get murdered in the semis 

It's hard to tell, but honest to god, I'm sitting here wondering how in the fuck Texas lost to Baylor.   The bears look not good.   Also notice Baylor is always getting in that just after the whistle hit.  Looks shady and I have no rooting interest one way or the other.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

What is the hallmark of close games if you have more talent than the opponent? Turnovers and undisciplined play. Every game that was too close was marred by undisciplined play. Not sure why you are burying your head in the sand. The team clearly was deflated after the loss to LSU and never matched that level of play again all season.  

that’s a beautiful excuse.   Couldn’t get up for the last 8 games 

Just now, Loco said:

It's hard to tell, but honest to god, I'm sitting here wondering how in the fuck Texas lost to Baylor.   The bears look not good.   Also notice Baylor is always getting in that just after the whistle hit.  Looks shady and I have no rooting interest one way or the other.

We lost because we mailed that game in very early.    Coaching went to mailbox first followed by our offensive line, etc.  

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

that’s a beautiful excuse.   Couldn’t get up for the last 8 games 

A better excuse is Sam's ribs got broken. He went from fearless leader to way too cautious "game manager" and completely stopped running the ball, looking confident moving in the pocket, ect...

11 minutes ago, Paper_jam said:

I thought Marketing execs dreamed up marketing strategies. Which a $20/hr guy could also do, but he doesn't have an MBA or Marketing degree. 

I don't know shit about Marketing but I've always liked this Bill Hicks routine:

sure, but what good is the marketing component of an mba? Like i said the number crunchng, taxes and investments are done by finance and account types. Anyway, i'll take this mystery to another forum, but this question has intrigued me for a long time. 

19 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

whoever wins this game will get murdered in the semis 

This year more than any other playoff year, it’s so important to get that 1 seed. I expect tOSU to run up the score as much as possible, because if LSU beats UGA, they should absolutely be the 1 seed based on resume. 

1 minute ago, BachelorTrek said:

Why don't they and Ohio State/LSU WRs doing TD-dances get flagged for it?

If a Texas player doesn't robotically walk to the sidelines after a (rare thanks to our forever-coach, mensa-boi) TD, he gets flagged.

Going to need you to cite your sources on this one. 

2 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Why don't they and Ohio State/LSU WRs doing TD-dances get flagged for it?

If a Texas player doesn't robotically walk to the sidelines after a (rare thanks to our forever-coach, mensa-boi) TD, he gets flagged.

damon wayans dancing GIF

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zavala said:

A better excuse is Sam's ribs got broken. He went from fearless leader to way too cautious "game manager" and completely stopped running the ball, looking confident moving in the pocket, ect...

Or you could realize that BAYLOR and OU are better than Texas this year.  It’s a mathematical and athletic fact