Big XII Championship - Baylor @ Oklahoma

Constant

1 hour ago, Lat22 said:

Why do we keep talking about the last “decade”? We’ve been OU’s bitch for the last three and a half decades. 

I think this is a bit too far. Yes the Big 12 titles are lopsided, but the head to head games have not been. I remember CFP OU teams leaving the Cotton Bowl with an L. 

On our side it doesn't feel like we have dominated you. It feel like we've been better, but should have been even better considering how bad you've been considering your historical standards. That 2000 NC might was well be prehistoric at this point. 

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

In theory, you're right. But something tells me that, when the bright lights are on, we see a Clemson that more closely resembles years past than the team the we saw look mortal/bored at times this season.

I agree. The only concern I have for Clemson is getting used to soft teams, and suddenly going up against tough team may take them a bit to get used to it. I remember past OU teams needing a half to adjust to physical play when the y faced SEC teams in bowl games. SEC teams didn't need a half, as the competition in conference has them prepared for physical football. 

47 minutes ago, Barry said:

I think this is a bit too far. Yes the Big 12 titles are lopsided, but the head to head games have not been. I remember CFP OU teams leaving the Cotton Bowl with an L. 

On our side it doesn't feel like we have dominated you. It feel like we've been better, but should have been even better considering how bad you've been considering your historical standards. That 2000 NC might was well be prehistoric at this point. 

3-7 since 2010 is not lopsided? And that's not counting the one we lost in Arlington last year. 

10 minutes ago, Barry said:

I don't think this is a Lincoln Riley offense we're used to seeing. The QB can't make the throws you need to beat tight coverage against good teams. The Oline is young and has injuries. 

The defense has improved and they're playing hard. If OU had Baker or Kyler this year, I'd give OU a good chance to win a playoff game. 

This. Whoever they play, they are going to get blown out of the building.

Clemson, LSU, and tOSU are better on both sides of the ball.

My guess is they play LSU at 1 and the score is something like 50ish to 20 or 30. 

1 hour ago, Barry said:

we all thought the Big 12 was done when it lost the realignment game of thrones, but it's going to be three straight years in the CFP for the Big 12. Baylor would have made it had they beaten OU. Once Texas gets back to being Texas, this league will enjoy even more respect.  As long as Rhule stays at Baylor, they will be a force to be dealt with. They need to schedule some name team in the out of conference and kicked their ass. 

Baylor starts next year with Ole Miss.  also have Utah, BYU, and Oregon on the schedule for the next decade 

4 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

You sound like you suck copious amounts of dick.   

Suck a rice dick, sooner.  Neither OU nor Texas could start the RRR game this year before Defee's shithead crew issued an unsportsman warning to every player on both sides.  This fuckstain conference just took a needle to the balloon of energy in its biggest rivalry game and jawing is part of what makes the rivalry great.

23 hours ago, B00M said:

I'm sure this has been discussed here but I didn't get to see the game and this is too long to review. Sorry in advance.

Baylor put Brewer back in then the refs took him out..? I've never seen this. Was it justified? 

Referees can not rule if someone is medically cleared to play.  They can however require a player to leave and receive evaluation.  So Baylor sent Brewer back into the game and the ref required him to be medically evaluated.   He never returned. So good for the refs.    At least Baylor’s medical staff did their job properly when given the chance instead of covering it up.