Georgia vs LSU, 3 CT CBS

George Clooney

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

this is why the sec sucks. If it were a real conference that actually plays each other this 2 SEC team bullshit wouldn’t even be a possibility. Fucking insane they had LSU guaranteed in the playoffs with a loss today. Fuck that. 

Fuck yes, I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter 

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

This is such an indictment of Eth Eee Thee defense.

As long as LSU runs this offense with a pretty good QB, they're going to cornhole the SEC.

They're all going to have to adapt.  I'd like to think they might finally understand the true grind which is facing B12 offenses all season long, but they're SEC fans so they're too stupid to ever get it.

1 minute ago, mulletpelini said:

You really think Georgia would need a last second fg to beat Kansas at home, well then maybe.

I really think Georgia lost at home to South Carolina and is getting bufu'd by a team that Texas took to the final possession... so... 

4 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

have you been to Cincinnati?  Have you been to Miami?  Both are shitty, but one is clearly better.

Haha touché. Wasn’t really thinking about it from a quality of life stand point. I was talking strictly football. If he doesn’t already have a thing for Puerto Rican women, that will develop quickly lol.