Georgia vs LSU, 3 CT CBS

George Clooney

4 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I really think Georgia lost at home to South Carolina and is getting bufu'd by a team that Texas took to the final possession... so... 

Georgia always has and always will be the prime example of why the SEC gets overrated. It’s the best conference in the country. I’m not disputing that. But the idea that Georgia is the 4th best team in the country heading into this game is laughable. Georgia is ALWAYS overrated, and it creates a domino effect for the rest of the SEC. The SEC East might as well be the old big 12 north 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

Just now, Scooter Monzingo said:

I also think this may have been part of Dabo’s speech about being held to a different standard. He knows the 1 seed would probably get the easiest first game. And he was at least trying to get his message out. As it is they get Ohio State.

Easily the two best teams. LSU is a distant third. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Haha touché. Wasn’t really thinking about it from a quality of life stand point. I was talking strictly football. If he doesn’t already have a thing for Puerto Rican women, that will develop quickly lol.

Last time I was in Miami I got laid

Last time I was in Cincinnati I got kicked out of the airport bathroom while taking a shit in the middle of a snowy winter day and left outside on the tarmac for 30 minutes while bomb sniffing dogs looked for a bomb in the terminal.

UGA has highly rated 5-star talent prima donnas with a staff that doesn’t put them in the best position to win. Can’t handle adversity and those players fold the easiest. Sounds familiar

Baylor will boat race them into another “we didn’t want to be there excuse”.

Just now, Eastwood said:

They're going to transitive property the hell out of Florida and compare their loss to LSU over Bama's loss to LSU, then compare the loss to UGA against UGA's loss to LSU. Advantage Saban.

Florida is basically locked into Orange or so I'm told.  Uga sugar, Bama citrus lol

5 minutes ago, pops said:

Can we just do a 3 team playoff?  Or, honestly, just skip the first round and have lsu play Ohio State?

I bet Clemson ends up beating whoever ends up #2. I don’t even know if that’s a hot take. They’re getting no respect, and they’re going to come in with a chip on their shoulder. I just have a weird feeling. This is the one year where it really is a big deal in regards to whether or not you finish #1 or #2

Edited by youdunnf'dup

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I bet Clemson ends up beating whoever ends up #2. I don’t even know if that’s a hot take. They’re getting no respect, and they’re going to come in with a chip on their shoulder. I just have a weird feeling. This is the one year where it really is a big deal in regards to whether or not you finish #1 or #2

You could be right. I've watched about 5 be minutes of them this year and it was when FUPM should have beaten them. So I honestly have no clue if they are as good as last year. But lsu and osu look really good. 

10 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I think Clemson and Ohio State are 1 and 2 and when they play, we will find out which team is better. I don't think LSU can beat either. 

2 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I think Clemson and Ohio State are 1 and 2 and when they play, we will find out which team is better. I don't think LSU can beat either. 

As ridiculous as it sounds, I think you’re right. But LSU deserves the 1 seed and it isn’t even close IMO. So in a one game sample, assuming LSU beats OU, who knows.

5 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

What happens if Whisky beats Ohoo St?

I was wondering the same thing but at this point I bet Ohio state just gets in as the 4 seed. Wisconsin has to be kicking themselves for that loss to Illinois. That game would be huge if not for that ridiculous loss. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup