Georgia vs LSU, 3 CT CBS

George Clooney

Wait a second, LSU/aggy is their manufactured rivalry. Does aggy root for LSU because secsecsec or against them because "rival"? 

Oh, they root for any coattails they can jump on. Just like when we won the title they printed up T-shirts rooting for us. Biggest bandwagon pieces of shit on the planet.

have you been to Cincinnati?  Have you been to Miami?  Both are shitty, but one is clearly better.
yep. and he doesn't have to go anywhere near miami if he plays for the fins. unless he wants to go to a heat or marlins game. fins hq is in Davie. Close to Bushwood. Fins play in Miami Gardens.

Haha touché. Wasn’t really thinking about it from a quality of life stand point. I was talking strictly football. If he doesn’t already have a thing for Puerto Rican women, that will develop quickly lol.
puerto rican? jesus fucking shit dicks. all the pr women in miami are in their 70's having lived in NY and then migrated south for their golden girls years. Cuban you mean. They are hot. And grocery shopping in sofla is awesome.

21 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Georgia board handling it well... 

(in regards to the 2020 team) We’ll win another East title. And then get boat raced by whoever comes from the west. Same old *****.

Mark Richt 2.0 - Tell me why I'm wrong. Mark at least had 2 sec championships in his first 4 years

Those plagiarizing mofos.  I said that one page 2!    Fuckin Georgia