2019 ACC Championship - Clemson vs. Virginia

satyanash

48 minutes ago, satyanash said:

I'll be at a watch party for this one tonight. Can Virginia pull off the upset?

spacer.png

No, they spent their emotional wad after the 15 year drought ending victory last Friday over VT.  VT would have actually matched up better with Clemson (no win, but probably a more entertaining game).  The only really dangerous tool UVA has is the QB Perkins.  Shadow him, and stop him from running, and it'll be a very long day for UVA.  

I called the UVA victory at Thanksgiving dinner, and got lots of blank, squinty eyed, stares. I hated being right.  I knew UVA would break the streak when it would fuck up VT the most, after the last decade and a half of pretty meaningless games.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

8 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

No, they spent their emotional wad after the 15 year drought ending victory last Friday over VT.  VT would have actually matched up better with Clemson (no win, but probably a more entertaining game).  The only really dangerous tool UVA has is the QB Perkins.  Shadow him, and stop him from running, and it'll be a very long day for UVA.  

I called the UVA victory at Thanksgiving dinner, and got lots of blank, squinty eyed, stares. I hated being right.  I knew UVA would break the streak when it would fuck up VT the most, after the last decade and a half of pretty meaningless games.

Perkins is Case McCoy

Just now, satyanash said:

LMAO it was Tanner Muse who got beat again. @Doc Sam Beckett why has this dude not seen the bench yet

Great question, this fucking guy has been doing this for seemingly 5 years now. The bomb by Tua early to tie the national championship at 7 last year was on him as well. He must have video of Dabo pounding out a co-ed