Where do I post my Bernard shit?

PilotsError

I never wanted a Bernard Forum. Too easy for the boot lickers to avoid the forum and keep their heads buries in the sand. Bad cops threads should be front and center in current events. 

Bernard

Edited by Bernard
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Jesus, has anyone seen Bernard lately? 

I can just imagine that with all the cop-related bullshit being so front and center recently he's probably been running at the redline of priapic rage combined with the ecstasy of undeniable validation. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

17 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Jesus, has anyone seen Bernard lately? 

I can just imagine that with all the cop-related bullshit being so front and center recently he's probably been running at the redline of priapic rage combined with the ecstasy of undeniable validation. 

Took a break from Surly for awhile. Can’t remember why. Came back recently to read thread about the odds of 2020 football season even happening. Found this.

Yes. Heady times for Bernard the last couple of months. Of course I joined the protests in Houston. At one point I let off an epic verbal blast to a group of cops standing out in the street earning overtime . When we reached the next block, a stranger said, “Hey, can do do that again so I can get it on video?” Of course I obliged.

Bernard

E3F6F425-F98A-4A7F-80AB-6258A8471B9C.jpeg

Edited by Bernard
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Had my own run in with HPD in April. It was Friday; and my birthday, and NFL Draft day; and the bars were all closed; so I decided drinking beer in my garage alone was the perfect thing to do. These guys thought my music was too loud. Accused me of being drunk. I shared ALL my thoughts on cops with them, loudly. They called for backup. I was handed a $752 citation. In court it was reduced to $0.00 plus $180 court costs. Well worth it. 

Bernard

9CE44883-B214-422C-B29A-75B057740903.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Ha. I swear the Sun was out when the party started. Also, I was posting videos all night to a Facebook group called Shotgun Friday for Social Distancing and I wanted to represent. I was also overdue for a haircut when the shutdown stated and shit was getting out of control by then.

I can’t believe my shirt was tucked in at 2:30 in the morning. Must’ve been trying to look official. 🙂

Bernard

Edited by Bernard
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2