Wisconsin vs Ohio State, 7 CT FOX

George Clooney

9 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

That final play though. Fuck everything Ohio state i hope they g eat slaughtered 

Textbook targeting, gutless last play cheap shot, but the NCAA and B1G will look away to protect the B1G's chances in the playoffs.  College presidents talk a good game about health and ethics, but ultimately they are $ grubbing lying POS.

ELPUK_XWwAAQV6G.jpg

Edited by clapclapclap

3 minutes ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

Clemson will take care of them. 

I hope they review that last play, that looked like targeting and Proctor should sit out the fist half.  

Killing the opposing quarterback as the clock runs out is an acceptable practice.

11 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Textbook targeting, gutless last play cheap shot, but the NCAA and B1G will look away to protect the B1G's chances in the playoffs.  College presidents talk a good game about health and ethics, but ultimately they are $ grubbing lying POS.

ELPUK_XWwAAQV6G.jpg

Suspend him for the first half of the next game. Not like it affected the outcome of this one.

say what you will about the Big 12 refs (they suck balls), but our replay refs will at least protect the players (because the bastards replay almost everything).

The final Wisky TD in the 2nd quarter was another obvious helmet to helmet targeting call that was completely missed.  I dont understand how the officials miss both that one and the final play.

3 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

You are talking in absolutes, do you know someone on the committee? I would love to make some money on 5 dimes if you have an inside source

After today's games, how do they not?

They've been flipping the two throughout the season.  

Edited by TeddyBearStallion

3 minutes ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

After today's games, how do they not?

They've been flipping the two throughout the season.  

LSU beat an overrated georgia and OSU beat a top 10 team with a strong second half. I dont see anything that makes me think one or the other is a slam dunk. I think being sure either way is just a guess. 

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

LSU beat an overrated georgia and OSU beat a top 10 team with a strong second half. I dont see anything that makes me think one or the other is a slam dunk. I think being sure either way is just a guess. 

Overrated or not, that committee is going to take into consideration the score in that game along with the #4 ranking of the team they beat and see how mathematically its more impressive then beating #8 34-21.  

Just now, TeddyBearStallion said:

Overrated or not, that committee is going to take into consideration the score in that game along with the #4 ranking of the team they beat and see how mathematically its more impressive then beating #8 34-21.  

Yes, if you believe that the gap was almost nothing and this week would be the sole determining factor. I tend to believe the gap was a little wider. I agree LSU had a better day today. I think Ohio State did enough to give them a legit shot at the #1 seed though. 

4 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Yes, if you believe that the gap was almost nothing and this week would be the sole determining factor. I tend to believe the gap was a little wider. I agree LSU had a better day today. I think Ohio State did enough to give them a legit shot at the #1 seed though. 

They've been flip-flopping LSU and tOSU each week in the rankings.   Then this today  LSU beats #4 (by 27) and tOSU beats #8 (only by 13).   I'd be surprised if LSU is not #1 tomorrow.  

Edited by TeddyBearStallion

25 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

Propaganda 

ELPoQ6TXkAAilnP?format=jpg&name=small

what about that time LSU went on the road and held a Top Ten Texas team to 38 points and 500+ yards of offense? who else could ever hold our mighty offense in check

Ohio State played three of its four toughest games consecutively at the end of the year, so it appears slightly more human than it did three weeks ago. It's not because Ohio State's suddenly vulnerable. 

Ohio State has unfinished business with OU, Clemson, and LSU so I don't really care whether they're seeded #1 or #2. But it's an interesting factoid that all three of OSU's non-conference opponents - FAU, Miami (OH), and Cincinnati - played for conference championships yesterday going 2-1 in those games. (Damnit, Bearcats, you had a chance but couldn't close it out.)

• Like 1