2019 Peach Bowl: LSU vs ou

USMCHorn

2 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I don't think I can bring myself to root for OU, and it would likely be a futile gesture anyway, but the OU fans on Surly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the LSU fans. They have that going for them.

I'm kind of here. I always had LSU in the "charming rogues" category until coming into contact with the internet portion of their fanbase before the game. Then ACgate and the crampapalooza happened. That went right the fuck out the window.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 3

On 12/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Thanks to the number of Sooners in DFW and Bayou Bengals in Houston, Oklahoma vs LSU is a proxy Dallas vs Houston battle.

Geaux Tigers, and everything sucks.

That’s why this is a meteor game.  They both recruit Texas.  And screw those of you who want to divide our fan base.  

29 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Don't get me wrong, #teammeteor all the way. #teamsinkhole is also acceptable. But if someone's got to win, I'll go with blow U.

Kyrie_ no, nothing like that, just generalized SEC hate. Nothing personal.

You are rooting for ou to make the National Championship game?

Ok, cool. Hook 'em

12 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

At the risk of receiving a neg curbstomp, I reluctantly admit I will be rooting for ou.

Only 3 rules of Surly.

1. Never root for OU*

2.  Never root for A&M

3. Show pics of wife.

(*can secretly root for OU if they ever play A&M, but don't talk about it....#fightclub)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2019 at 9:25 AM, texifornia said:

I'm kind of here. I always had LSU in the "charming rogues" category until coming into contact with the internet portion of their fanbase before the game. Then ACgate and the crampapalooza happened. That went right the fuck out the window.

The trolls were pretty awful, but the LSU folks I know in real life aren’t. LSU is the only bearable team in the SEC because they typically don’t give a fuck about the SEC.

17 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

The trolls were pretty awful, but the LSU folks I know in real life aren’t. LSU is the only bearable team in the SEC because they typically don’t give a fuck about the SEC.

I believe this is only because many of their fans couldn't spell SEC if you spotted them the S and the C. 

I have no preference as to which order these two teams DIAF just so long as it happens. HOWEVER if forced to choose I would root for LSU simply because of their superior natural resources.

swamp.png

• Like 1

How the fuck could anyone who calls themself a Texas fan possibly be rooting for OU? That’s an honest question. I know we throw around the term “Aggy” for stupid shit all the time, but rooting for OU over LSU is about as aggy as it gets. Is it conference loyalty lol? If so, that’s just ridiculous. Is it because LSU hurt your feelings when they played us? If so, think about what OU has done to us for the last 20 years on a regular basis.

And I know I’m talking to a very small minority, but come the fuck on. Rooting for OU in this situation is just pitiful. Unless you have money on them, of course. That’s the only acceptable reason, and in that case, you get what you deserve for betting on OU. Even if their money line is surprisingly good value...

**fuck, snap out of it. You can’t bet on OU**

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1