2019 Peach Bowl: LSU vs ou

USMCHorn

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

So it's up to Oklahoma again to show that the Big XII belongs in the same conversation with the SEC and the Big Ten.

Sigh.

and like always, they will fail spectacularly to do so because they suck. 

Edited by UTEX_ME

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Weird feeling that OU is gonna play their best game of the year and maybe take this thing. Either that or I need to take a huge dump. Time will tell

Before the plane crash I thought that OU would pull off the upset.  But you never know how teams will react to something like that, LSU might use it as a rallying cry, or the distraction may be too much, like it was with Oklahoma State a few years ago.

8 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Before the plane crash I thought that OU would pull off the upset.  But you never know how teams will react to something like that, LSU might use it as a rallying cry, or the distraction may be too much, like it was with Oklahoma State a few years ago.

This is exactly where I’m at. They were getting flat out disrespected coming into this game, and rightfully so compared to the other 3 teams. But they’re still a good team. 

But after this plane crash, LSU is going to come out and play inspired football.