12/8 NFL thread

spystud13

26 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

looks like we had a potential forfeit today.

Chiefs' equipment was sent to New Jersey, not Foxborough.  it's supposed to make it to NE in time for the game, but not by much.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chiefs-equipment-for-week-14-showdown-with-patriots-reportedly-shipped-to-new-jersey-by-mistake/

That is fucking crazy. Has anything like this ever happened before? Whoever is responsible for this has to lose their job, right?

30 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

That is fucking crazy. Has anything like this ever happened before? Whoever is responsible for this has to lose their job, right?

I believe a Vikings/Lions game both teams showed up in dark jerseys, Minny had to change at halftime IIRC.  

27 minutes ago, NAVY said:

I feel for all the Dallas fans. See what happens when your coarch doesn’t have red hair? 

look dammit.  i want to fuck your wife.  she's an inverted triangle body type.   it's real simple, pics, or you shut your hoar mouth about the cows.

besides, i have it on $9.95 authoritai that jerry is going to fire himself this week.