12/8 NFL thread

spystud13

I can’t tell if Ryan Tannehill has always been above average and just didn’t have the resources/coaching in Miami, or if he’s just playing above his head and he’s about to fool Tennessee into laying him. But my god he’s an improvement over Mariotta. If you would’ve said that 5 years ago it would’ve sounded ridiculous. 

New England fans booing. What a bunch of entitled pricks. 

You don’t get to boo. Your team has had unprecedented success. When you have been what us Cowboys fans have had to live through the past quarter century, THEN you can boo. 

Edited by Uncle Nate
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

New England fans booing. What a bunch of entitled pricks. 

You don’t get to boo. Your team has had unprecedented success. When you have been what us Cowboys fans have had to live through the past quarter century, THEN you can boo. 

they should be booing their oline, they're playing like pussies

The play calling with over a minute left and two time outs is what I suspect the fans were booing.  The Patriots didn’t even attempt to get in FG range or use any of their time outs.  It was basically a free turnover for KC at the half.  Pats fans are right to boo that shit. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz