2019 Texas Bowl: #25 Oklahoma State vs. Texas A&M

texifornia

Just now, satyanash said:

Why are we starting all the game threads for bowls so early?

anyway, it'll be interesting to see if any blowback from the Mason Rudolph-Myles Garrett fracas spills over into this game. I imagine neither side is thrilled with the other.

I meant it as more of a pregame buildup/conversation thread and was too hungover to come up with a fun title.

• Haha 1

Sec mothership told aggy to lay down and take it for LSU, and they did a fine job at 7-50.

Wonder how much the sec mothership is going to ask aggy to lose by for this game, as Bama , LSU And Ga, will be wanting some Texas HS recruits and they don’t want aggy to get first choice, so......

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

Fucking Aggies.  They got the kickoff time for their own fucking bowl game wrong.  Is there anything these guys can't fuck up?  Did someone bother to remind them what state the Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas bowl will be played in, or should we help them out with that too?  

I could have sworn I heard Looch say aggy was headed for a prestigious florida bowl*

*He really does try to push the idea that playing a bowl in florida is something to be strived for and definitively better than the other lower tier bowls.  Maybe they teach it at fish camp now.

Edited by WBT

43 minutes ago, wood said:

About that ... probably a stupid question, but is that just an SEC thing? If so, why are they allowed to pick their matchups?

Yes. 

Something to do with realignment or TV deal they had a clause added about it. I think something with which games they play in, too, which is why almost all secX3 teams play on new year's eve/ day. 

That conference is a fucking joke and a paper tiger if there ever were one.

• Like 2