i am SICK and damn TIRED of TEXAS becoming THE UNDERDOG every week!

gclass

spacer.png

Valero Alamo Bowl

Matchup: No. 11 Utah vs. Texas
Game info: Tues., Dec. 31 | 7:30 p.m. ET | ESPN
Opening line: Utah -6.5

^^^ this is not our DAMN MASCOT!  we are TEXAS... we are the LONGHORNS... and we will CLOBBER UTAH!

• Fuck You 49

14 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Don’t look up Whittingham’s bowl record.

They've beaten juggernauts like Northwestern (oh wait they actually lost to NW last year), West Virginia, Indiana, BYU, Colorado State and didn't go to bowls in '12 or '13 ... Impressive?

4 hours ago, texifornia said:

I like to think of gclass as the autistic kid occaisionally bellowing in the back of class. You just acknowledge that he can't help himself and move along.

^^^ oh my, i think that you may have misspelled "occasionally".  since i'm so very "autistic" and all, i thought that i would "acknowledge" this and you know... "move along"...

• Fuck You 20

8 hours ago, gclass said:

^^^ oh my, i think that you may have misspelled "occasionally".  since i'm so very "autistic" and all, i thought that i would "acknowledge" this and you know... "move along"...

I have one question:

Spoiler

Do you drive a G Class Mercedes?  I know they cost a ton, but are they really worth a shit?

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

I have one question:

Hide contents

Do you drive a G Class Mercedes?  I know they cost a ton, but are they really worth a shit?

spacer.png

^^^ @Bullneck hey my pal, this is the edition that i have.  however, mine is black.  rides like a magic carpet... and truly decadent from head to floor.  you would LOVE it!  props for inquiring.

• Fuck You 9