MNF: Giants @ Eagles

spystud13

It sounds like he’s going to have at least one more start, but I thought the “one game for the HOF?” narrative was pretty funny for Eli. When you have that many starts and you’re one game under .500 (after tonight), I feel like it negates the two Super Bowls argument. He’ll get in so it’s a moot point, but still funny.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

8 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

It sounds like he’s going to have at least one more start, but I thought the “one game for the HOF?” narrative was pretty funny for Eli. When you have that many starts and you’re one game under .500 (after tonight), I feel like it negates the two Super Bowls argument. He’ll get in so it’s a moot point, but still funny.

They have a short bus wing of the Hall of Fame? Did not know that.

6 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

This might be the least viewed MNF game of all time. 

Well, just for that, I'm turning on the TV. 

Can't find the game.  

But Dusseldorf and Dortmund are in the 12th minute and the ball went out of bounds.  It must be raining because before he throws the ball back in, one of the Dusseldorf players had the ball under his shirt.  He looked like he was pregnant.

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

so if NYG gets the first pick, go with Burrow and cut bait on the new guy / or take all universe Chase Young?

No way you pass on Chase Young if you drafted a qb last year and he’s shown even a glimpse of promise. No way. The better question is what would the redskins do if they got that pick, but my guess is probably the same thing.

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

No way you pass on Chase Young if you drafted a qb last year and he’s shown even a glimpse of promise. No way. The better question is what would the redskins do if they got that pick, but my guess is probably the same thing.

just checked nfl standings, the Bangles have the worst record and teh local pressure will be immense to take Young.  So  you're saying the Redskins also take Young and stick with Haskins?