Scenes from a Valero

Brisketexan

On our Lonesome Dove trip from the Rio Grande to Milk River this last summer, we were in Fort Sumner, NM to pay our respects to Billy the Kid.  There was an Allsup's, so we stopped for supper there.  I told my girlfriend that all of my make-believe internet friends love Allsup's.  I was a little let down.  Hopefully it was just the store.  

5 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

On our Lonesome Dove trip from the Rio Grande to Milk River this last summer, we were in Fort Sumner, NM to pay our respects to Billy the Kid.  There was an Allsup's, so we stopped for supper there.  I told my girlfriend that all of my make-believe internet friends love Allsup's.  I was a little let down.  Hopefully it was just the store.  

We're you expecting a bidet?

2 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

On our Lonesome Dove trip from the Rio Grande to Milk River this last summer, we were in Fort Sumner, NM to pay our respects to Billy the Kid.  There was an Allsup's, so we stopped for supper there.  I told my girlfriend that all of my make-believe internet friends love Allsup's.  I was a little let down.  

Then I'm afraid we can't be make-believe internet friends any more.