2019 Presidents Cup (Wed Night thru Sat Night in US)

LTtxfan

6 minutes ago, pops said:

I dig tiger, jt and Ricky. After that, a lot of meh on the us team to cheer for. And fuck Reed. 

Agreed.... with DJ coming off knee surgery and Koepka injured this is an underwhelming American Team.

OVERRATED !!!

Edited by LTtxfan

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:
  • Damn Woodland's putting has really sucked the entire Presidents Cup so far... 
  • Nice couple birdie putts for JT!!
  • Kuchar blasts birdie putt 5ft by causing a bogey for DJ... DANG IT

Time to start playing better USA!!!

Woodland putting much better late in his Round today... Make me eat my words please!! 🙏

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Hope Woodland & Rickie can somehow scratch out at least a half point...

they got it.  this was looking like 4-1 Internationals, maybe even 5-0.  to get 2.5-2.5 is big.  i've bought in.  this is good golf.  the emotion on 18 by the Americans tells me they're into it now, too.

• Haha 1

2019 Presidents Cup Day 3 (Four-ball)

• 3:02 p.m. ET Friday: Justin Thomas/Rickie Fowler (USA) vs. Marc Leishman/Haotong Li (INT)
  • 3:16 p.m. ET Friday: Xander Schauffele/Patrick Cantlay (USA) vs. Sungjae Im/Abraham Ancer (INT)
  • 3:30 p.m. ET Friday: Webb Simpson/Patrick Reed (USA) vs. Hideki Matsuyama/C.T. Pan (INT)
  • 3:44 p.m. ET Friday: Matt Kuchar/Tony Finau (USA) vs. Adam Scott/Byeong Hun An (INT)

*Predicted winners in bold

The pairings for the second session will be announced once the first has concluded, with the foursomes teeing off starting at 8 p.m. ET.  All TV coverage is LIVE on The Golf Channel...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2866819-presidents-cup-2019-top-scores-standings-review-and-predictions-for-day-3

What did Justin Thomas scream at Tiger Woods when his winning putt dropped?

But what was it that Thomas screamed at partner Tiger Woods during their post-putt celebration? It was hard to tell from the telecast, at first. But Woods confirmed after the round that Thomas was channeling a famous Hall-of-Famer: Terrell Owens. Among T.O.’s most famous catchphrases was this one: “I love me some me!” Here’s a clip to jog your memory:

Now watch Thomas’ celebration again, and you can make out the words perfectly: “I love me some me!”

https://www.golf.com/news/2019/12/13/justin-thomas-tiger-woods-winning-putt-terrell-owens/

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

JUST STARTED, 2019 Presidents Cup Day 3   Golf Channel  (4-ball)

• 3:02 p.m. ET Friday: Justin Thomas/Rickie Fowler (USA) vs. Marc Leishman/Haotong Li (INT)
  • 3:16 p.m. ET Friday: Xander Schauffele/Patrick Cantlay (USA) vs. Sungjae Im/Abraham Ancer (INT)
  • 3:30 p.m. ET Friday: Webb Simpson/Patrick Reed (USA) vs. Hideki Matsuyama/C.T. Pan (INT)
  • 3:44 p.m. ET Friday: Matt Kuchar/Tony Finau (USA) vs. Adam Scott/Byeong Hun An (INT)

*Predicted winners in bold

The pairings for the second session will be announced once the first has concluded, with the foursomes teeing off starting at 8 p.m. ET.  All TV coverage is LIVE on The Golf Channel...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2866819-presidents-cup-2019-top-scores-standings-review-and-predictions-for-day-3

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

what's the obsession with Simpson/Reed?  they suck.  0-2 with no chemistry.

interesting that Bryson is sitting out again.

Glad you're out there @Jive Turkey

Wish Reed was sitting too, but not sure Tiger can justify having Reed out twice today so yah gotta play him in 4ball.  Feel sorry for Simpson having to partner with a douchebag...

Bryson is all Fucked Up with his golf game right now after bulking up 20lbs in the last few months... what dumbass!!

Edited by LTtxfan

30 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Captain America sucks. I think I heard them say he is 0-6, about to be 0-7, without Spieth as his partner. Tiger made a serious mistake putting him out today with DJ and Woodland on the bench. He a better player than captain. 

Tiger is trying to justify the selection. Backfiring. 

43 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Kisner should be on the team, not Reed.

Love the fire that JT has.  He's the only dude that played worth a shit in France (4-1), and he's killing it here.

Weird how none of the Americans besides Tiger have played well.  JT has played just OK...

Simpson/Reed team should never have gone out in this early session today.