any Thai folks on surly?

Gil Bang

Oh Surly talk Thai.  Surly talk Thai real good.

Unless they are Southern Thai, they probably drink.  So I'd keep it to maybe a nice 3-bottle boxed set of cold weather reds.  

I know you asked for legit help, so I'd honestly just suggest their gift is commensurate with whatever you would gift anyone who bought a house at the price level from you regardless of where they're from. Now if they are moving here straight from Thailand to buy this house...then pepper in some cliche Texas stuff in a high-end gift basket.  Since you can telegraph out now far in advance at Franklin, I know a realtor that has 10 pounds of his meats sent to a new homebuyer the day after close or move-in, waiting for them at their new address with a note that says something like, "enjoy tonight with no clean-up, and stock your new freezer with the rest."  Assuming they have appliances.  

15 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

I didn’t want to page him, like calling Beetlejuice or the Candyman. I know he’s not here, but we can’t take the chance on him showing up and fucking shit up.

if you say his name 3 times, a last-gen corvette pulls up

• 2 weeks later...