MLB "Legalizes" Weed

Eddyline

Major leaguers already weren't tested for weed.  Nevermind, they were tested but not subject to suspension.  Only minor leaguers were suspended.

In addition, suspensions for marijuana use will be dropped from the minor league drug program.

Jonathan Singleton comeback confirmed.

Edited by WBT
  • Like 2

Cool, cool. Now let's see the NFL do the same.

A high school teammate of mine was drafted by the Cubs out of high school. Made it to Triple A but no higher. Dude smoked out every day since 10th grade and pitched high all through the minors. He claims being high kept him in the zone. /csb

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 11:53 PM, F250 said:

Cool, cool. Now let's see the NFL do the same.

A high school teammate of mine was drafted by the Cubs out of high school. Made it to Triple A but no higher. Dude smoked out every day since 10th grade and pitched high all through the minors. He claims being high kept him in the zone. /csb

Went to high school with a guy who started in hoops at Tech in the late 80s who was the same way.  Said he’d been getting high before playing since he was 12....

4 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Went to high school with a guy who started in hoops at Tech in the late 80s who was the same way.  Said he’d been getting high before playing since he was 12....

Interesting that you mention that. A friend of ours who also was on the baseball team (also a pitcher) and a major pothead ended up playing basketball for aggy and said playing high helped.

Personally, I thought they were insane but I was a catcher and 3rd baseman so there was no way I could play in that state of mind. I can see how pitchers can fall in a zone but not other positions. I have no idea how someone plays basketball high.