Formula One 2020

wood

Not that I expect that anyone is reading this thread before watching qualifying, or that anyone will go back and look, but there was a really cool shot at the 10:16 - 10:09 mark of Q3 where you could really see the aero "wake" coming off of Bottas's car where it disrupted the "shimmering heat waves" (don't know the technical team, but you know what I mean) coming off of the track surface. 

Also, I realize that this will never happen, but I would love to see Vettel just say fuck it and sign up with Tony Stewart's SRX series. 

This (plus Willy T. Ribbs) is the first half of the list of participants. 

20200905_115653.jpg

14 hours ago, Kdub said:

Just shut this season down, Mercs are just so strong. 

I mean, it's not even close. Just watch how easily the car handles certain turns vs what the other cars look like. Look how little of the road they use compared to everyone else at Parabolica, ofr instance. It's ridiculous. And look at Lewis & Bottas's wheel inputs. That car is on rails.

11 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Not that I expect that anyone is reading this thread before watching qualifying, or that anyone will go back and look, but there was a really cool shot at the 10:16 - 10:09 mark of Q3 where you could really see the aero "wake" coming off of Bottas's car where it disrupted the "shimmering heat waves" (don't know the technical team, but you know what I mean) coming off of the track surface. 

Also, I realize that this will never happen, but I would love to see Vettel just say fuck it and sign up with Tony Stewart's SRX series. 

This (plus Willy T. Ribbs) is the first half of the list of participants. 

20200905_115653.jpg

They need to pair this shit up with Robby's Stadium Super Trucks and take over the whole world. 

• Hook 'Em 1