Texas vs. Central Michigan 1pm Ct on LHN

SDG

1 minute ago, Blackcat00 said:

We will be a sub .500 Conference team with this offense. Jesus this is bad. 

It's hardly out of the ordinary. We've been a sub-.500 conference team the last three years with Shaka in charge.

No point in deluding ourselves that this year will be any different.

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Question for the Texas Basketball experts here...

Our half court offense sucks -- Why not try to have this Texas team run more??  

probably not the best website for that.  we all think we're experts but none of us are...

Down by 8 at almost halftime, at home, to a team I've never heard of.  Sounds about right for Shaka.  

Anybody recommend a bar at the Domain Northside/Rock Rose/whatever it's called, that has the LHN/this game on.    Stuck up here shopping with in-laws and I guess watching us get our asses kicked over a beer sounds more enjoyable than whatever the fuck else we're doing up here.  Thanks.  pos rep

It's weird how we change out the players, and the assistant coaches, and yet the product on the court has stayed pretty much the exact same over five years. I wonder why that is. 

Edit: That's not true. His first season was his best, when he had no control over what players he had on the team. 

Edited by Red Five
snark.