Texas vs. Central Michigan 1pm Ct on LHN

SDG

They've played Washington, FSU, VCU, and Memphis, and they still have Cincy and Wisconsin. Again, a much better schedule than ours. 

We have two top 50 teams in our non-con: Purdue and Georgetown (the second of whom likely won't remain in the top 50 much longer). We then have one more game against anyone in the top 142, our game coming up against #68 Providence. After that, here are the rankings of the teams we have in our non-con:

Again, that has got be the worst schedule in Texas hoops history, and one of, if not the worst schedules of any major conference team. Two teams with a pulse, and then a who's who of "who?". It's pathetic. 

Edited by Goo Punch

12 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

They've played Washington, FSU, VCU, and Memphis, and they still have Cincy and Wisconsin. Again, a much better schedule than ours. 

We have two top 50 teams in our non-con: Purdue and Georgetown (the second of whom likely won't remain in the top 50 much longer). We then have one more game against anyone in the top 142, our game coming up against #68 Providence. After that, here are the rankings of the teams we have in our non-con:

Again, that has got be the worst schedule in Texas hoops history, and one of, if not the worst schedules of any major conference team. Two teams with a pulse, and then a who's who of "who?". It's pathetic. 

BTW; nobody is defending our schedule this year, but Tennessee has lost to 2 of the 3 you cited and haven't even played the other 2...  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SDG said:

BTW; nobody is defending our schedule this year, but Tennessee has lost to 2 of the 3 you cited and haven't even played the other 2...  

???? this started off with you asking me if i had seen Tennessee's schedule after i talked about how shitty our schedule is. if nobody is defending our schedule then what exactly was/is your point? what did Tennessee or their wins/losses have to do with anything in the first place?

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

You mean the Volunteers? The team playing against 6 of Kenpom's top 50 in their OOC schedule? Yes i've seen their schedule and it's (predictably) much tougher than ours. 

btw, one of those top 50 teams they've played? a team called VCU who is ranked ahead of Texas. 

Why don't you go suck Vol dick on a Tennessee board instead of over here?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

6 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

You mean the Volunteers? The team playing against 6 of Kenpom's top 50 in their OOC schedule? Yes i've seen their schedule and it's (predictably) much tougher than ours. 

btw, one of those top 50 teams they've played? a team called VCU who is ranked ahead of Texas. 

Could you maybe go post on a Volunteers message board instead since they’re your favorite team?

• Like 1