Week 15 Cowboys v Rams: Wade Delivers the Garrett Death Blow

Junior Miller

6 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Happened to Mack when we were good. 

Happened to charlie when we sucked. 

Happened to Garrett/Dak today. 

It’s a stupid fucking rule. No team wants to kick off both halves. 

It's like the NFL testing for weed once a year and letting you know months in advance. It's a sheer stupidity test. 

4 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

It may be stupid and refs maybe should do a better job of explaining things but this is Pop Warner type stuff.  We'd like to defer to 2nd half.  

exactly.  it is a dome.  there is no decision on whether you want to have the wind in the 4th for some reason.

Just now, Mo Horn said:

I don't know but somehow it contributes to Jerry making more money. No other reason to do it. 

Of course.   And he knows the same people who bitch about him and Garret will turn around and dump cash for those jerseys and other merchandise and the cycle of mediocrity continues.   Damn I wish I could run a business like that.   Easy money.  

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

I wonder if you can review the dumb shit that is said on the coin flip

and now they just answer it is not

dallas being dallas

There is all half to fix it and let Dallas receive in the second half. But of course they would rather let the mistake stand and give la an advantage than do the common sense thing. 

Just now, Iceman said:

that video has Dak saying "we defer to 2nd half.  we'll kick it"

I heard him say "defer" twice, but he said defense. The other guys were going "kick, kick". Dak looks at the Ref and says "Defense, Defense, we want to kick it. Kicking it that way" then the Ref asks him "You want to kick?" Dak says "We defer to the 2nd half."

1 minute ago, RPM said:

I heard him say "defer" twice, but he said defense. The other guys were going "kick, kick". Dak looks at the Ref and says "Defense, Defense, we want to kick it. Kicking it that way" then the Ref asks him "You want to kick?" Dak says "We defer to the 2nd half."

Dak got ahead of himself.  you defer. Rams chose to take the ball.  Dallas choses which end to defend.  not going to matter as Mcvay has figured out to just throw and run the QB out of the pocket some.  fully expect goff to take off for a few designed runs for big yardage when we go man.