Week 15 Cowboys v Rams: Wade Delivers the Garrett Death Blow

Junior Miller

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Stop it. Everyone knows this team CAN be really good. They just haven’t been for half a damned season.

It’s more the cowboys today than the rams. Cmon man.

And I’m glad the defense is being aggressive still. Bringing the house on 4th down

I was born the same year as the Dallas Cowboys and I've pretty much seen it all. You make me laugh with your optimism. Give it some time, say another 40 years or so. You'll eventually figure it out.

34 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Lol This game is just ridiculous. This team should be playing for playoff seeding and wrapping up the division with a win today. What the fuck happened these last few weeks?

that's the most maddening thing.  the way Philly's season went, we should have clinched the NFC Least by now.

Stop it. Everyone knows this team CAN be really good. They just haven’t been for half a damned season.

And I’m glad the defense is being aggressive still. Bringing the house on 4th down
it hasn't been good since clint died you fucking clueless whippersnapper moron aggy twit.

1 minute ago, MrPhlegm said:
15 minutes ago, Drew said:

Read more  

it hasn't been good since clint died you fucking clueless whippersnapper moron aggy twit.

I know it's cool to hate on the Arkansas redneck supreme, but it was pretty good when Jimmy had him kept at bay. 

18 minutes ago, Drew said:

I'll certainly give the Cowboys credit for today. They played well.

What I won't do is jump on the train about how talented they are and they've finally broken out in time for the playoffs. Until demonstrated otherwise in the actual playoffs, they're just an inconsistent team that has good days and bad days.

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Watch this team get hot and fuck around and win 2 playoff games LIKE IT WAS CAPABLE OF DOING ALL ALONG. God damnit. Fuck Jason Garrett

they'll win one, then go to San Fran and get their shit pushed in and we'll get to see them lose to San Fran and Garret comes back because God hates us.

• Like 1

Y'all are talkin' crazy. Besides, though Philly sucks, I've zero faith the Cowboys can beat them on the road next week in the "NFC East All-or-Nuttin' Bowl."

What has Philly shown you thus leads you to believe they won’t beat them?

Besides that when’s the last time Philly actually beat Dallas? All the main players are the same and they haven’t won a game since around thanksgiving in 2017.

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Y'all are talkin' crazy. Besides, though Philly sucks, I've zero faith the Cowboys can beat them on the road next week in the "NFC East All-or-Nuttin' Bowl."

The only reason I have faith for that game is because this group of cowboys fucking owns that team. We’re a bad matchup for them, even when they’re healthy.

16 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I know it's cool to hate on the Arkansas redneck supreme, but it was pretty good when Jimmy had him kept at bay. 

It's because Jerruh tried to be the Steinbrenner of the NFL and the rules changed. He's football clueless, a tard with a large checkbook.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

WTF is Bennett problem?!? That’s what, 3 on him today?

Lines up with his head in the neutral zone almost every play.  It's just up to the refs...

He's a dumb motherfukcer, but that's nothing new.

Should never have ever been in a Cowboy uniform

Just now, Drew said:

What has Philly shown you thus leads you to believe they won’t beat them?

Besides that when’s the last time Philly actually beat Dallas? All the main players are the same and they haven’t won a game since around thanksgiving in 2017.

Geez, Drew, you should consider sedatives, man.

Read what you quoted and note that I said Philly sucks. My lack of faith in Dallas stems more from how Dallas performs in big games than anything Philly can do.