missing south austin woman

hayden_horn

I cannot believe the bf would go through with this. No pussy is worth that. And if the Maygen chic were trying to pass herself off as pregnant, imagine how fucking fat she is. He killed an innocent new mom and stole her kid for a fat ass, psycho bitch????????

The world needs a plague. It really does.

Fieramusca, Magen Rose

Date of Birth: 1986-01-13 00:00:00.000

Sex: F

Race: W

Birthplace: TX

U.S. Citizen: Y

Address: 12603 LOUETTA ROAD HOUSTON, TX 77429

Charged with: THEFT >=2,500 <30,000   Degree: FS:   Date Filed: 2018-08-07 00:00:00.000   Case Number: 160080301010   Bond amount: $001000   Next Court Date: 2018-08-09 00:00:00.000   

Edited by hullabelew

this is the livestream from last night.  Host was interviewing a friend of the victim's as she realizes that the cops were searching another of their friend's house, the hosts put two and two together on the fake pregnancy, and then they learn that the victim was dead.  Revelations start around 2:04:00

Edited by AggieFactFinder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

So they were saying on the local tv that someone called in a wellness check at the home where the mothers body and the baby were found? Maybe someone who saw the registry (registries) and was like, “Wtf?” 

That's not a stretch.  If they knew Maygen they probably knew Heidi, given a 20-year friendship centered around a church.  It's not a giant leap to say "wait, Maygen created a baby registry but isn't to my knowledge pregnant, and her longtime friend and her baby are missing in Austin . . . uhhh . . . ".

32 minutes ago, hullabelew said:

Fieramusca, Magen Rose

Date of Birth: 1986-01-13 00:00:00.000

Sex: F

Race: W

Birthplace: TX

U.S. Citizen: Y

Address: 12603 LOUETTA ROAD HOUSTON, TX 77429

Charged with: THEFT >=2,500 <30,000   Degree: FS:   Date Filed: 2018-08-07 00:00:00.000   Case Number: 160080301010   Bond amount: $001000   Next Court Date: 2018-08-09 00:00:00.000   

12603 Louetta Road is a strip center. Interesting address.

Obviously this is a tragic time for all her family and friends. Especially family. I just keep thinking of her three year old boy, Silas. Not sure what memories he will have of his mom but next week as for all kiddos he should be having Christmas with his mom and dad. 🥺🥺🥺

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Obviously this is a tragic time for all her family and friends. Especially family. I just keep thinking of her three year old boy, Silas. Not sure what memories he will have of his mom but next week as for all kiddos he should be having Christmas with his mom and dad. 🥺🥺🥺

short term it's going to suck for him.

long term he will most likely be OK, with hopefully somebody who's sane coming into his life...

Edited by Iceman

13 minutes ago, Iceman said:

short term it's going to suck for him.

long term he will most likely be OK, with hopefully somebody who's sane coming into his life...

I know you fancy yourself to be an expert level parent, but how the fuck does one come to the conclusion that "long term he'll be ok" when his mother was murdered by a friend who intended to steal his baby sister. I think he's gonna be pretty fucking far from ok. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, AggieFactFinder said:

this is the livestream from last night.  Host was interviewing a friend of the victim's as she realizes that the cops were searching another of their friend's house, the hosts put two and two together on the fake pregnancy, and then they learn that the victim was dead.  Revelations start around 2:04:00

holy shit is about all i can say to that. jesus christ.

1 minute ago, irishtexan said:

I know you fancy yourself to be an expert level parent, but how the fuck does one come to the conclusion that "long term he'll be ok" when his mother was murdered by a friend who intended to steal his baby sister. I think he's gonna be pretty fucking far from ok. 

I think Iceman is simply suggesting that the kid rub some dirt on it, and get back out there. 

Which is quite a strange and unusual way to deal with eventually learning that your mother was murdered. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, irishtexan said:

Thanks for ignoring the second part of my post.

1 minute ago, TornACL said:

I think Iceman is simply suggesting that the kid rub some dirt on it, and get back out there. 

Which is quite a strange and unusual way to deal with eventually learning that your mother was murdered. 

That isn't what I said.

I am saying the kid can recover with the right people in his life.

9 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Thanks for ignoring the second part of my post.

I don't care if the fucking pope comes into the kid's life. He's not gonna be "OK". Hopefully he'll survive and persevere and struggle to reconcile with what happened to his mother his whole life. But I guess in your world that's "ehhhhhh, he'll be fine. get back up to the plate and take another swing, you fucking pussy"

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AggieFactFinder said:

Holy fucking shit. I mean listening to them put it together while it’s happening. Wow. So she was gonna day this was her daughter Luna and it’s only like 15 days old. OMG.

again my heart just aches for her family. Especially that little boy. Want to hug him. Merry Christmas—your mom’s not ever coming home. Breaks my heart. 

Edited by Nicole44

Just now, irishtexan said:

I don't care if the fucking pope comes into the kid's life. He's not gonna be "OK". Hopefully he'll survive and persevere and struggle to reconcile with what happened to his mother his whole life. But I guess in your world that's "ehhhhhh, he'll be fine. get back up to the plate and take another swing, you fucking pussy"

sorry to threaten your bubble with an ounce of positivity and a glimmer of optimism.

Since you keep up with me so closely, surely you remember i was adopted before my 4th birthday after having been removed twice from an abusive/ neglectful home.  Not saying that necessarily equates to a path of normalcy for the boy.  I have, however, absolutely lived what I was describing, but WTF do I know...  I mean with a background like that and my parents having had 27 foster kids, why would I share any of that with anyone?

Now back to living like the world is ending every fucking day...  doom and gloom is our creed.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Iceman said:

sorry to threaten your bubble with an ounce of positivity and a glimmer of optimism.

Since you keep up with me so closely, surely you remember i was adopted before my 4th birthday after having been removed twice from an abusive/ neglectful home.  Not saying that necessarily equates to a path of normalcy for the boy.  I have, however, absolutely lived what I was describing, but WTF do I know...  I mean with a background like that and my parents having had 27 foster kids, why would I share any of that with anyone?

Now back to living like the world is ending every fucking day...  doom and gloom is our creed.

My best friend in HS’s mother was murdered by her boyfriend when she broke up with him. She was 14 and I remember getting her call at 7 in the morning on a Sat.

she had a rough time with it in HS, but is a pretty amazing person today 

25 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

one of my friends' dad was murdered when my friend was in high school.  granted, not the same age as the boy in this story, but both he and his younger brother seem to be well adjusted adults.

another guy i knew (not close friends at all), both his parents were murdered in front of him at a young age, 5 i think.  fortunately his family were uber rich so he was taken care of in that regard but it had to mess him up psychologically.  he's a loner type-  his best friend is his non-related father figure and actually an employee of his family.  last i heard of him he'd devoted his life to avenging their deaths by becoming an extralegal agent of justice.  wherever you are, bruce, i hope you're ok.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Who jokes about a threesome?

Its only a joke if she doesn’t seem into it. 

I was only kidding honey. Of course you are all I need. I don’t think she’s all that attractive anyway, with her obviously fake tits. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Yeah.....long-term planning?  No shot at an insanity defense working.  Seriously, no shot at all.

I hope not. But like with the cases like this I’ve seen the defense is always that the perp (MH) actually was pregnant (never can prove this btw) and miscarried unbeknownst to anyone and due to hormones etc...was out of her mind with grief and depression yada yada yada. It shouldn’t work and rarely in these also rare types of cases works 

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I hope not. But like with the cases like this I’ve seen the defense is always that the perp (MH) actually was pregnant (never can prove this btw) and miscarried unbeknownst to anyone and due to hormones etc...was out of her mind with grief and depression yada yada yada. It shouldn’t work and rarely in these also rare types of cases works 

Yeah....fears about abuse of the insanity defense are WAY overblown.  It is incredibly rare that it's successful, and when it is, everyone involved is usually of the same mind -- yeah, this person was clinically batshit, and usually remains clinically batshit.

Anyone can raise any defense, so we'll see.  But it would almost certainly be DOA here.

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah.....long-term planning?  No shot at an insanity defense working.  Seriously, no shot at all.

This doesn’t make sense to me. If “insanity” is legalese for mentally ill, then people can be mentally ill for large swaths of time up to and including all the time. 

That's not a stretch.  If they knew Maygen they probably knew Heidi, given a 20-year friendship centered around a church.  It's not a giant leap to say "wait, Maygen created a baby registry but isn't to my knowledge pregnant, and her longtime friend and her baby are missing in Austin . . . uhhh . . . ".
More likely someone saw her with a baby and thought, "Where'd she get a baby?" and knowing she's crazy enough to steal one decided to call the cops.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

This doesn’t make sense to me. If “insanity” is legalese for mentally ill, then people can be mentally ill for large swaths of time up to and including all the time. 

Insanity is not legalese for mentally ill, there is a specific definition used in criminal court cases. In Texas it means that the accused suffered from a mental disease or defect that rendered them incapable of knowing their conduct was wrong.

Lengthy planning on how to get away with something pretty much proves that you knew it was wrong.

6 minutes ago, hullabelew said:

In listening to that on-line chat above, it was bizarre how the one friend kept saying that Megan had just had a baby and the other lady quickly said, "But has anyone seen it, for sure?"  Wow.  

Ya. That’s when you get the chills listening to it. Then it’s silent for about five minutes and when they come back it gets very real. The friend is still not connecting the dots that Megan whom she’s been talking to on the phone for the last few days since Heidi and Margot disappeared was never pregmamt and is involved. She keeps saying “Heidi wouldn’t be at Megan’s house because I’ve twlked to Megan about this every day.” Omg.

like once you get past the huge pause or whatever it’s like shit. And it starts dawning on the friend Charissa or Clarissa or whatever. So sad.

The podcast lady or whatever is like, “Megan went to a birthing center...oh my God.” 

Edited by Nicole44