missing south austin woman

hayden_horn

On 12/16/2019 at 9:31 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Anecdotal and I’m not a Dr, but I had PPD after my second child, and two weeks out I was still feeling pretty good from the hormones. I suppose every woman is different, but it was somewhere around the 4-6 week mark that I was underwater. 

I hope they are okay, but I fear that this won’t end well. 

I'm sorry your husband tried to drown you. Did you stay with him?

1 hour ago, TedStriker said:

Has this guy every explained what he did from 2pm when he got home until 6pm when he picked up the older child from school?  He's very detailed about the morning routine, but doesn't go into the most important part of the day..  not to mention, neighbors heard arguing from the apartment that afternoon...

Nyz1t.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Any news?

The lack of news now says to me the cops are starting to focus the investigation. The cops know way more than they will tell at this point, like if they perhaps found a drop of blood on the driveway or in hubby’s car or whatever.

they are getting their ducks in a row before they push for a confession imho.

The lack of news now says to me the cops are starting to focus the investigation. The cops know way more than they will tell at this point, like if they perhaps found a drop of blood on the driveway or in hubby’s car or whatever.
they are getting their ducks in a row before they push for a confession imho.
That's what I'm thinking as well.

28 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Bunch of activity at a house in the Jersey Village area today

https://abc13.com/nw-harris-co-home-swarmed-by-fbi-and-austin-police/5770521/

Where's the surly slueths that find the address of that house, look it up on the tax roll, find the owner and posts all the owners info?  

And this Maygen person was supposedly her friend for over 20 years and her boyfriend/fiancée/husband (don’t know the relationship status just that they’re romantic partners) is also involved. And this woman was at the birth.

Body of Heidi found in the trunk of a car at her partner’s house.

And the suspects created a baby registry on Amazon on 12/1/19 but Maygen was never pregnant.

(I’m currently watching a live stream/chat on YouTube of a guy self-named “Armchair Detective” and these people are a little bit nuts lol. They’re very defensive right now because they had all but tried and convicted the husband a few hours ago.)

• Like 2

On 12/17/2019 at 8:05 PM, Nicole44 said:

Been following this like a lot of you. Hoping for the best outcome. 

🥺

I always worry about the possibility that someone who wanted the baby could have done it as well. While not overly common there are women who befriend expectant mothers and mothers with newborns on social media under false pretenses. Mainly, so they can take the baby and pass it off as their own. I sincerely don’t have any read on this story and I do follow true crime a lot. Hoping for the best is all I got right now. 

It does sound like though they have multiple agencies involved here so hopefully they will be able to figure out quickly what is going on. 

Good job, Detective Nicole. 

So Heidi gets home from dropping kid off at school w/ her newborn, BFF and her boyfriend are there under the guise of driving up as a surprise to see them, somehow convince her to get into the car without suspicion (maybe "hey, let's go buy baby a gift"), kidnap her, kill her, & try to pass the baby off as their own. Allegedly.

Get the needle ready.

Edited by GhostOfTomJoad
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So Heidi gets home from dropping kid off at school w/ her newborn, BFF and her boyfriend are there under the guise of driving up as a surprise to see them, somehow convince her to get into the car without suspicion (maybe "hey, let's go buy baby a gift"), kidnap her, kill her, & try to pass the baby off as their own. Allegedly.

Get the needle ready.

I believe she was at gunpoint from the moment she left her car. Purse and baby bag were left in her vehicle and the door was open. Very fast, and she knew they meant business. 

Her abduction is the real puzzler. No reports of struggle or any type of scene by residents of the apartment complex. Her purse, phone & the baby's diaper bag were all in her apartment. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary at her home. It would be hard to imagine a mother not screaming bloody murder if someone--even a best friend--approached her with a gun & told her to get in the car. 

59 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Get the needle ready.

Just when I think I am out on supporting capital punishment, fuckos like these drag me back in...

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Damn. I know women are crazy, but this faking a pregnancy and stealing a baby shit is a whole other level. 

It’s not overly common but I’ve seen a few stories similar to this. Chicago had one recently but the baby didn’t survive...sorry gross to type this below...

Bc they cut the baby out of the mom. Uggh sorry for typing that. But you have a case or two like this a year it seems like. 

My cousin’s friend who is a detective said he’s cautioned his friends/family/ neighbors about posting about baby stuff on social media and putting things like a stork or whatever in your yard. I mean this stuff is highly uncommon. It doesn’t happen a lot but it does happen. Damn. What a shit outcome. At least the baby is ok. This sucks. 

1. This is totally the Dexter origin story.

2. This is an unfortunate way to find out there is a street called Bo Jack.

3. Don't let the fiance totally off yet because...

During the time that fiance and Heidi were broken up, Heidi and Maygen hung out and got in a three-way with Heidi's BF. Heidi got knocked-up during this encounter, which enraged both Maygen (because she was trying to get pregnant but couldn't) and fiance (because, WTF, she went out and got boned by some dude and now is great with child?). Maygen wants the baby, fiance doesn't want the baby, so they work in cahoots for Maygen to kidnap Heidi, steal the baby, and kill Heidi. Things don't work out as planned (because they never do), and we end up on Bo Jack Drive in Jersey Village with a body in the trunk and a baby without a mother.

P.S. This is true because she lived down the street from me and it hits close to home and I watched that Noe Gaspar movie on Netflix that has a plot kind of like this.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s not overly common but I’ve seen a few stories similar to this. Chicago had one recently but the baby didn’t survive...sorry gross to type this below...

Bc they cut the baby out of the mom. Uggh sorry for typing that. But you have a case or two like this a year it seems like. 

My cousin’s friend who is a detective said he’s cautioned his friends/family/ neighbors about posting about baby stuff on social media and putting things like a stork or whatever in your yard. I mean this stuff is highly uncommon. It doesn’t happen a lot but it does happen. Damn. What a shit outcome. At least the baby is ok. This sucks. 

This is why we stopped hanging out with our friends who do not have kids. You can never be too careful.

Or maybe they stopped hanging out with us? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Red Six said:

1. This is totally the Dexter origin story.

2. This is an unfortunate way to find out there is a street called Bo Jack.

3. Don't let the fiance totally off yet because...

During the time that fiance and Heidi were broken up, Heidi and Maygen hung out and got in a three-way with Heidi's BF. Heidi got knocked-up during this encounter, which enraged both Maygen (because she was trying to get pregnant but couldn't) and fiance (because, WTF, she went out and got boned by some dude and now is great with child?). Maygen wants the baby, fiance doesn't want the baby, so they work in cahoots for Maygen to kidnap Heidi, steal the baby, and kill Heidi. Things don't work out as planned (because they never do), and we end up on Bo Jack Drive in Jersey Village with a body in the trunk and a baby without a mother.

P.S. This is true because she lived down the street from me and it hits close to home and I watched that Noe Gaspar movie on Netflix that has a plot kind of like this.

This vs. the field.......my money is on this.

They are looking at Aggravated Kidnapping x2 and Capital Murder

who’s gonna flip first?

Edited by 4th and 5

So they were saying on the local tv that someone called in a wellness check at the home where the mothers body and the baby were found? Maybe someone who saw the registry (registries) and was like, “Wtf?” 

It’s beyond tragic. For the moms children and her family. It also baffles me that her friend thought that somehow they’d be able to keep the baby and pass it off as their own. Fuck those people. Lock their asses up for life/death penalty worthy for sure. Sick fucks! 

• Like 1