Soccer team dinner in the Woodlands

threesheets

Heading down for a soccer tournament in January and I got tasked with organizing the Saturday night dinner.  Can anyone help with a suggestion in the Woodlands?  Need a place that can accommodate 15 players and their families, guessing around  35-40 people.   Only requirements are that it's a place that 13 year old girls would enjoy and that they have a full bar.  TIA.

Yeah, no Applebee’s of which I am aware. The only reason I mentioned someplace as generic as the places I mentioned is the amount of people being served and the need to cater to something high school girls would eat. Don’t get me wrong, I’d murder some Pappasito’s or pappadeaux, but they both appeal to the masses. Both of them are right next to each other with easy access to I45.

• 2 weeks later...
Heading down for a soccer tournament in January and I got tasked with organizing the Saturday night dinner.  Can anyone help with a suggestion in the Woodlands?  Need a place that can accommodate 15 players and their families, guessing around  35-40 people.   Only requirements are that it's a place that 13 year old girls would enjoy and that they have a full bar.  TIA.

If you’re giving 13 year olds an open bar they’ll probably be happy anywhere
  • Haha 1