Texas to wear burnt orange KD cleats in Alamo Bowl

Goo Punch

Be a good time to ask, are we wearing Storm Trooper Whites or home burnt orange?  I have no idea what the Alamo Bowl policy is.  Shoes are cool but kinda "We want to be Oregon" vibe to them.  But KD is KD and a walking god at UT so I'm cool with it if he is.  

A disaster of biblical proportions. Old Testament,, real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

(in before classics)

• Like 3

Complain all you want about LHN, but it's this kind of nonsense that makes us "we're Texas" while also gobbling giant cock.

Also, wtf is the deal with roundball players having gear for football.  The baseball team doesn't have kd spikes and shit.

Also, is that Blake Griffin on the OU unis?  Wtf is that?

Wtf is this shit?

• Like 1

Are we just not gonna talk about the fact that he twice mentions (in a very short clip) how much involvement and back-and-forth he had with Nike and the shoe design?  

Exactly what we want our head coach in the throes of hiring an entire new staff and prepping to take on a Top 10 team...a fucking Pinterest project.  

If we had a half-ass decent staff, or even had half of staff roles filled, I'd be the first to say, "Yeah, he's got 30 minutes a day for a couple weeks to deal with this kinda stuff...the players will love it."  But we don't, he doesn't, and I don't give a shit about your glorified multi-million dollar Etsy project, Coach Herman.  Get to fucking work.  Now.  

You think Utah is having a shoe-design competition?  No they're doing shit like tackling people wearing shoes.  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Are we just not gonna talk about the fact that he twice mentions (in a very short clip) how much involvement and back-and-forth he had with Nike and the shoe design?  

Exactly what we want our head coach in the throes of hiring an entire new staff and prepping to take on a Top 10 team...a fucking Pinterest project.  

If we had a half-ass decent staff, or even had half of staff roles filled, I'd be the first to say, "Yeah, he's got 30 minutes a day for a couple weeks to deal with this kinda stuff...the players will love it."  But we don't, he doesn't, and I don't give a shit about your glorified multi-million dollar Etsy project, Coach Herman.  Get to fucking work.  Now.  

You think Utah is having a shoe-design competition?  No they're doing shit like tackling people wearing shoes.  

My thoughts exactly.  What do you think he spent more time on, hiring coaches or designing shoes?

• Like 1

I think that metallic burnt orange sheen, as it alternates horizontally across the shoe, is gonna look markedly different under the dome lights than does our jersey and other burnt orange uniform accessories.  The kids like them, they're cool, I get it.  But thanks to that video and the excitement of the team, I can now prove objectively to del Conte that our team was more excited for our new shoes than for our new OC.  

Edited by Lobo

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think that metallic burnt orange sheen, as it alternates horizontally across the shoe, is gonna look markedly different under the dome lights than does our jersey and other burnt orange uniform accessories.  The kids like them, they're cool, I get it.  But thanks to that video and the excitement of the team, I can now prove subjectively to del Conte that our team was more excited for our new shoes than for our new OC.  

We have a new OC?

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Complain all you want about LHN, but it's this kind of nonsense that makes us "we're Texas" while also gobbling giant cock.

Also, wtf is the deal with roundball players having gear for football.  The baseball team doesn't have kd spikes and shit.

Also, is that Blake Griffin on the OU unis?  Wtf is that?

Wtf is this shit?

Not yet.