Texas to wear burnt orange KD cleats in Alamo Bowl

Goo Punch

20 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Slippery slope.  Pretty soon we're wearing fuschia jersey's with lavender pants.

Listen to this man, he knows what he is talking about. 
This post is from a Spartan fan who grew up on Green & White, but after embracing Nike there has been silver, bronze, and most recently neon green. Schools will sell their very soul and identity for a fist full of dollars.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:31 AM, NTVTXN said:

Good morning all & Happy Holidays- 

I have a question for the board. And please forgive me if this has been asked.

How many of you would be OK with Texas going the way of “Oregon”,  in the way of uni’s, if it meant playing in the CCG and challenging for a spot in the CFP for the next decade? 

Or maybe not that far, maybe say, ou or tOSU with an occasional alternate jersey/pant mix.  

I’m 51yrs old- I like Classic. I like originals.  I get it- The University’s colors are BURNT orange & white.  

But, I’d do it in a heartbeat.  <fake Chris Rock> “I’m not saying it’s right, but I understand “

"Compete"? Fuck that.  I want 5 CCs and at least 2 NCs in a decade if I gotta suffer that shit. 

On 12/18/2019 at 7:19 AM, Lat22 said:

Has Chris Samuels gotten up yet? My toes are still frozen from that day. Leather soled Justin Ropers were a bad choice that morning. 

Might of been a little better had that leaking pipe not been right above us.

Jesus, that was the most miserable experience of my life.

I am glad that so much care and thoughtfulness went into the shoe as well as the reveal of the shoe. I can tell we are on the right track and expect there will be an equally impressive sock. Jockstraps ,cups , and pads get less attention generally, but I bet with this coaching staff they will regain their former prominence.

things are looking up.

Maybe. Maybe not. 

Seems this team and coaching staff needs to focus on becoming a better and more consistent football team.   Shoe reveals and fashion statements are a distraction.  This team doesn’t need distractions.  This team needs focus. 

Bill?

Focusness is lacking, but thats only one issue

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Just like South Austin's Mom's rectum.

That would explain the new of crayons she bought Him for Christmas.  But crayola is really taking liberties with their new color naming system.  Like purple is now periwinkle dusk,  Brown is autumnal splendor, and tan is Anal Bleach.  

On 12/18/2019 at 10:30 AM, MrPhlegm said:

goddamn if they have to wear some goddamn basketball player's fucking shoe it better fucking be the shoe of Ovie Dotson. KD could only hope to have the number of pro wins that Ovie has.

OOOOVVIIIEEEE!!!

Wasn’t Ovie Dotson a Globetrotter for awhile?