The World Needs a Plague: Louisiana SWAT and Teacher Wife Feed Kids Semen

crash_davis

Fucking amazing that I typed those words for a thread title, but yet here we are.

https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/More-than-50-children-may-have-consumed-sexually-contaminated-cakes-in-Louisiana--564728121.html

On the same day police moved Dennis Perkins to a state prison for safety reasons, our sister station's 9News Investigators have learned officials have informed parents of disturbing new allegations in the case.

Officials believe more than 50 children may have eaten small cakes that possibly contained semen, WAFB’s sources say. Sources add that in the vast majority of the cases, the parents of the children potentially involved have already been contacted. State investigators are still urging anyone with information on the case to come forward.

The disturbing new allegations are connected to the case of former Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office deputy, Dennis Perkins, and his former school teacher wife, Cynthia, who were arrested in October. Sources say photographs seized from the Perkins’ home allegedly show Dennis putting his semen on small dessert squares known as petit fours.

It’s believed children were later served the same cakes to eat, sources say.

Dennis was the head of the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office SWAT team before being fired shortly after his arrest.

The nice giving couple.

WAFB4.jpg

Okay, for the record—-I originally supported the police and their “gotta do what you gotta do to make it home at night”.  But they are really taking bizarre liberties with that sentiment of support.  

So some peeps I knew back in high school worked at a frozen yogurt place.  I heard a story that one day when the manager let them open the store unsupervised, they allegedly jacked off into frozen yogurt and served it all day long to customers.  No idea if that really happened, but I'd say it was likely.  You just never know what you are eating if you don't prepare the food yourself.

10 minutes ago, bernorange said:

So some peeps I knew back in high school worked at a frozen yogurt place.  I heard a story that one day when the manager let them open the store unsupervised, they allegedly jacked off into frozen yogurt and served it all day long to customers.  No idea if that really happened, but I'd say it was likely.  You just never know what you are eating if you don't prepare the food yourself.

kids doing stupid shit is expected. certainly not excusable, but expected.

grown ass adults (a teacher of said students and a head of the local SWAT) doing stupid shit is entirely another thing. these assholes do not belong in civilized society, and their chosen professions where they are entrusted a greater respect and trust makes the offense even worse.

these are children that these two asshats committed the offense against. 

Edited by crash_davis

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...