Car mechanical people F-150 issue

I have 2013 F-150.  60k miles.  No issues at except battery replace a year ago and new tires. .  Yesterday I stopped to wash my truck and it would not start.  It turned over but wouldn't crank. . towed to a shop thinking fuel pump.   This morning I was given a diagnosis that the fuse box is getting too hot and cutting power to the engine and that I needed a "fuse relocation kit".   Which I guess based on youtube just puts a beefier fuse for the fuel pump" My question is this.  Why all of a sudden?  Why after 5 years and 60k miles is this happening?   

Edited by midtown

Found the issue.  It does look like an easy fix.  Someone actually mentioned that its covered under warranty up to 72k miles because its a design defect.  So Ill have the shop throw a new fuse on.  Go to the part store, grab a few more in case it burns out really fast and deal with it this week. 

18 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Never heard of that issue.  Seems like an easy fix according to this:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1449733-tsb-15-0137-fuel-pump-fuse.html

That forum has saved me some big money on repairing my F350 which I promptly spent on tuning the shit out of it. Just saying be careful which threads you read.