Engineers think a hyperloop in Texas is feasible. Laredo to Fort Worth in 48 minutes

Hornius Emeritus

This is absolutely bullshit.  I believe in the physics but I have zero faith in the notion that anyone remotely involved in this monumental scientific advancement had Laredo Texas in mind when they designed the terminus

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I presume the hyperloop would stop every 50 miles or so for a Bucees or Allsup's.

Taking down an Allsup's burrito every 4.28 minutes is going  to put quite a stress on the carriage lavatory situation. Better make every seat a shitter and stock up on air fresheners.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Holy shit.  There's a map of BoysTown?? 

It's not accurate. Martha's Club where they have the Donkey Show is in the southwest corner of the inner plaza.

Not even sure Americans can get there now. Calle Monterrery is run by the Cartels and wicked dangerous at night.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 3:18 PM, Lobo said:

This is absolutely bullshit.  I believe in the physics but I have zero faith in the notion that anyone remotely involved in this monumental scientific advancement had Laredo Texas in mind when they designed the terminus

Guess you've never heard of Brockway, North Haverbrook and Ogdenville... by gum, it put them on the map. 

• Like 5

On 12/18/2019 at 4:02 PM, Blotto said:

Taking down an Allsup's burrito every 4.28 minutes is going  to put quite a stress on the carriage lavatory situation. Better make every seat a shitter and stock up on air fresheners.

I wish to change my answer in the other thread regarding a perfectly engineered item.

I can think of nothing engineered more perfectly than a deep-fried Allsup's burrito.

The crispy exterior wrapping the warm, oozy filling is truly an exquisite work of art.

Proceed.