Poll: Who will end up as OC?

alphahorn

Who will be the OC, and how I feel about it  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think gets the OC job and how do you feel about that?

• Kevin Johns, Memphis OC: I'm excited, that should be a good fit
    • Kevin Johns, Memphis: blah hire, I reserve the right to later say I knew he'd suck
    • Kevin Johns, Memphis: he sucks, Fire Kevin Johns
    • Rhett Lashlee, SMU OC: I'm excited, that should be a good fit
    • Rhett Lashlee, SMU OC: blah hire, I reserve the right to later say I knew he'd suck
    • Rhett Lashlee, SMU OC: he sucks, Fire Lashlee
    • Some NFL LSU copy cat: blah hire, I reserve the right to later say I knew he'd suck
    • Some NFL LSU copy cat: Fire the asshole
    • Some other college OC

9 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Don't care, got Bijan. Whoever our next HC is going to be (and by extension whoever the OC is after the next OC) is going to look pretty awesome because of it.

hope so, i remember feeling that way  about our last 5 star rb, but....

• Like 2

Don't care, got Bijan. Whoever our next HC is going to be (and by extension whoever the OC is after the next OC) is going to look pretty awesome because of it.
Traylon Shead
Malcolm Brown
Jonathan Gray
Duke Catalon
Chris Warren III
Kyle Porter
Toneil Carter
Keontay Ingram
Derrian Brown

These are all of our top RB recruits since 2010.

Of all those guys, the best RB was Foreman, who got offered the year of Catalon and was a throw-in to get his brother (allegedly).

Not even going to go nuts yet.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Snacks said:

I watched Catalon and Porter. I thought one would be a stud and one would be slow.

I didn't expect either to transfer.

I mean D'onta being a throw in.  Catalon did look good as well.

Edited by JBJ

11 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Todd Dodge. Another Longhorn alum who has college HC experience, is a great offensive mind, is very familiar to Tom  Herman, but has also coached Sam previously.

Tom isn't going to risk his career on a HS coach running his offense. Hell, the last guy to do that was DKR and we see the disaster that Emery Ballard turned out to be. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Tom isn't going to risk his career on a HS coach running his offense. Hell, the last guy to do that was DKR and we see the disaster that Emery Ballard turned out to be. 

I don't know where Emory Ballard coached, but I'd take Emory Bellard back even in his present state

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

3 hours ago, Snacks said:

Traylon Shead
Malcolm Brown
Jonathan Gray
Duke Catalon
Chris Warren III
Kyle Porter
Toneil Carter
Keontay Ingram
Derrian Brown

Of all those guys, the best RB was Foreman, who got offered the year of Catalon and was a throw-in to get his brother (allegedly).

Just curious, how many of those were consensus 5 stars?  I think Gray was.  Any others? 

He slept with an intern so he’s likely out.  
It's been 10 years. He got a bj. He didn't kill 5 hookers. If his wife and the chick are ok, idgaf. I shouldn't have even known about it. Hell, to me, mfers making it public is worse than him doing it. It doesnt just give him bs, it gives his wife and the girl bs. It should have never been public.
  • Like 2

Traylon Shead
Malcolm Brown
Jonathan Gray
Duke Catalon
Chris Warren III
Kyle Porter
Toneil Carter
Keontay Ingram
Derrian Brown

And T. Carter wasn’t even our recruit, per se. He was committed to Georgia. When Chubb decided to come back for one more year, Georgia pulled his scholarship. Texas got a “lucky” bounce on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traylon Shead
Malcolm Brown
Jonathan Gray
Duke Catalon
Chris Warren III
Kyle Porter
Toneil Carter
Keontay Ingram
Derrian Brown

Sneezy Beltran?
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, SDG said:

He slept with an intern so he’s likely out.  

He did not sleep with an intern. He may or may not be eligible for rehire here, but let’s not make shit up. He got a blow job from a student trainer, and she was not his subordinate (as in didn’t report to him in any way). It was terrible judgment, particularly for a married man, but let’s stick to facts. 

Edited by Tex Pete

5 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

He did not sleep with an intern. He may or may not be eligible for rehire here, but let’s not make shit up. He got a blow job from a student trainer, and she was not his subordinate (as in didn’t report to him in any way). It was terrible judgment, particularly for a married man, but let’s stick to facts. 

If we had to sticks to facts the board would be out of business by next week. 

• Like 2