Best Outdoor Christmas Lights

Kahuna

I would like to pick up some quality outdoor Christmas lights as the season winds down.  I've previously only purchased cheap, crappy stuff doesn't hold up and the entire strand fails when one bulb is out or loose.  I would especially like to find some with the deep blue/purple lights rather than the multi-colored lights.  You see these more in commercial applications.

I got 16 boxes of these C9's from Amazon (Wintergreen Lighting) before last year. After being put up and packed and stored for a year and put up again, not a single bulb is out. Only a handful of the little gutter clips failed but easily fixed with paperclip.  It appears they sell a blue version of what I have.  

This seller/company also sells "commercial grade" lights for 3x the price. Maybe they will go down after the holidays.  But in my limited experience buying 'commercial grade' lights (mini bulbs) they're no better than regular. 

https://www.amazon.com/Faceted-White-Prelamped-Light-Green/dp/B00EZ549BW?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1