Jeff Van Drew speaks out

EMAWesome

Says Democrats threatened to do everything they could to keep him from being reelected if he voted no on impeachment.  Sounds like extortion to me.  Sponsored a bill to make it legal to fly the American flag anywhere as long as it is done in a respectful manner.  Had Democrat members of Congress tell him they were disgusted with the idea.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 19

extortion???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Says Democrats threatened to do everything they could to keep him from being reelected if he voted no on impeachment.  Sounds like extortion to me.  Sponsored a bill to make it legal to fly the American flag anywhere as long as it is done in a respectful manner.  Had Democrat members of Congress tell him they were disgusted with the idea. 

cried foul?  yep.

lied?  yep.

made stupid claims?  yep.

whined?  yep.

you and the current gop are just a perfect fit.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mole said:

I haven’t kept up with the American flag outrages. Where is it illegal to fly the flag that he wanted to address?

I cant find anything. I do see he sponsored a bill to require federal agencies only purchase American flags that are made in the US. 

36 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

So now we can fly american flags AND say merry christmas? Thank goodness, been forever since we've been able to do that. 

• Like 1

The flag thing is odd. Maybe he is referencing that some neighborhoods have restrictions about flag poles and he wants to make those restrictions illegal. Seems like a caveat about respectful would be hard to interpret.

my guess is that he most likely won’t even get the gop nomination unless trump really goes to bat for him. And it’s doubtful trump will want to spend much time in NJ especially in primary season. However drew can probably count on a few positive tweets from trump.

37 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Funny thing is that he'll probably be primaried by the GOP.  There were already 2 other GOP candidates for that seat.  I doubt they just go away.  They'll probably call him a RINO and keep campaigning.

Only GOP elected officials who has endorsed a democrat for president! 

40 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I think it's safe to say that we can all agree that EMAW should get rights revoked on creating new threads in the politics forum. 

Yeah this needs to happen and he needs to be immediately smacked down. Otherwise he’s just gonna be like trump after the Mueller report and think he’s got the green light and will start a whole bunch of other dumbass stupid threads. 

It's a War On the Flag during the War On Christmas!  The libtards are a buncha got damned commie atheists!  Tune in to Fox News at 11 for the full story, brought to you by Jericho's Christian Summer Camp to Deprogram Gay Young Men, Gay Young Women Not Invited, No Cameraphones Allowed.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I think it's safe to say that we can all agree that EMAW should get rights revoked on creating new threads in the politics forum. 

That's censorship.  Don't be a communist.  Let him start them, and let him enjoy the incoming from the Bolivian Air Force.

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

You should be banned from starting threads because all you do is post lies, falsehoods and stupid shit.  You can post but no staring bad threads  

You and Parliament should Thelma and Louise it together. 

I concur with all of this, especially the last sentence. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Eek!!! A thought, idea, or point of view that doesn't follow lock step with the mob, kill it!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 4

59 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Pelosi should let it slip that she ordered Van Drew to switch parties to learn more about trumps plans. Everyone will know she’s not serious but trump will wonder deep down that it could be true. He won’t talk to Van Drew again.

Oh, I like the way you think.  That's good.

I'l never understand the mentality some of y'all have. Why ban dumb posters? Especially if you don't agree with them. EMAW is an idiot, but a useful one. Sometimes I wonder if he isn't a deep cover spy, actively working to expose the Trumpian right as the drooling simpletons they really are.

I miss Grendel, ClearLake, Swam and Rocko and the other morons of yore. Through sheer idiocy and weirdness, they made these boards a better place. 

• Like 2

On 12/21/2019 at 10:41 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

I'l never understand the mentality some of y'all have. Why ban dumb posters? Especially if you don't agree with them. EMAW is an idiot, but a useful one. Sometimes I wonder if he isn't a deep cover spy, actively working to expose the Trumpian right as the drooling simpletons they really are.

I miss Grendel, ClearLake, Swam and Rocko and the other morons of yore. Through sheer idiocy and weirdness, they made these boards a better place. 

My view is this. This board, or any other for that matter, does not need morons posting things that are demonstrably false. If they were just espousing a different viewpoint that would be one thing and it would be worth trying to understand that point of view. 

This is a full-blown cult that is hell-bent on getting rid of every brown person possible. None of these disgusting Dotard supporters deserve any kind of positive thoughts or benefit of the doubt. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

My view is this. This board, or any other for that matter, does not need morons posting things that are demonstrably false. If they were just espousing a different viewpoint that would be one thing and it would be worth trying to understand that point of view. 

This is a full-blown cult that is hell-bent on getting rid of every brown person possible. None of these disgusting Dotard supporters deserve any kind of positive thoughts or benefit of the doubt. 

This.

Any Trump supporter who wants to have an honest discussion or debate, go for it.

Anyone who traffics in lies and falsehoods -- fuck off.

The fact that there are very, very few Trump supporters who do NOT traffic in lies....well, that speaks volumes. The overlap is damned near 100%, and it's exactly how you kill a Republic.  I sure as fuck won't be an accessory to its murder.

• Like 2

Exactly. If you can’t win an argument with a moran, how can you expect to persuade an idoit?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I didn’t realize part of this guy’s district is Atlantic City. Trump’s bankruptcy capital. I’m sure they are THRILLED

People in Atlantic City don't vote. Outside of AC, that district is the most rural in NJ. It's also the only district that may be majority rural in NJ. It will probably go Republican next time, but it will go to someone other than Van Drew. 

• 9 months later...