Switzer with the "Horns Up"

Mapache

I guess this is a mixed bag. On the one hand, that’s pretty cool for ol’Francisco. On the other hand, he had a chance to just veer into Satan and remove him from everyone else’s equations and he failed on that front. 

This is kinda where I am right now. However, a cool story and pic is a cool story and pic.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I guess this is a mixed bag. On the one hand, that’s pretty cool for ol’Francisco. On the other hand, he had a chance to just veer into Satan and remove him from everyone else’s equations and he failed on that front. 

Merry Christmas Charlie Brown  !!

10 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Maybe he played the long game and left the lug nuts loose.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

90% of surly would love to drink and shoot the shit w Barry.  Can’t say that about Mack, Herman, or Osborne.  

You say this every time Switzer comes up. You’re wrong every time. I’ve had plenty of fun with plenty of people. I don’t need a piece of shit in the middle of all of that to have a good time, and neither do most people that aren’t sooners. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

You say this every time Switzer comes up. You’re wrong every time. I’ve had plenty of fun with plenty of people. I don’t need a piece of shit in the middle of all of that to have a good time, and neither do most people that aren’t sooners. 

Listen I like you, but you don’t always have to be message board tough guy.  To be fair TxPete always is -  He wears it well.  

If you’re being honest, you’d have a blast w him. 

But I’m an asshole sooner, wtf do I know about honesty?

On a serious note, how do you attend UT and not know who Switzer is? 🙄

Francisco attended UT but didnt know who Barry Switzer is?

jfc Francisco, read a goddamn book or go to a game man
everybody on here was sucking that cocksucking cheating ass alpo piece of shit Hayden Fry's dick. people need to learn some history. fuck him and fuck Switzer. two turds of the same feather.

Listen I like you, but you don’t always have to be message board tough guy.  To be fair TxPete always is -  He wears it well.  
If you’re being honest, you’d have a blast w him. 

But I’m an asshole sooner, wtf do I know about honesty?

On a serious note, how do you attend UT and not know who Switzer is?
naw. maybe if we wern't doing that shoot the shit thing. I'm not much into enemas and projectile shitting. So do yall dirt burglars shoot for distance or accuracy?

I might enjoy going to Pancho's with Barry to load the magazine as it were though. Raise The Flag! But I prefer to get rid of the resulting aggy in the normal fashion where you can just flush em on over to cloaca station.
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Such a flim-flam man.  Would praise the Lord, worship the devil, preach a gospel, fuck a goat...whatever it takes to get where he wants to be. 

When you grow up a bootleggers boy that happens.  They were on equal footing as black folks.  Fuck the CR.  Let’s not go there.  

23 hours ago, Casual Encounter said:

I’d drink with Tom, but only in hopes of him passing out so I could hang out with Michelle.

Unlikely he'd pass out. He'd do a couple of rails, order a couple more jagr bombs, and put you under the table, bro.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Haha 1

On 12/20/2019 at 10:13 PM, closetojumping said:

Love your enemies; bless those that curse you, and return good for ill.