Texas at Providence 1:12 on Fox

SDG

Shaka is now the college basketball equivalent of the PCU Hackman-Caine theory.  No matter who we are playing, what their record is, or how good/bad we are.....whenever I switch the game on...we are down by 8 points.  

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Is there any other team in college basketball that gets criticized for coaching/style of play by the announcers in every game?  Usually the announcers try to polish any turd and refrain from questioning coaching, but it’s just impossible for them to resist talking about how stagnant and stupid we are on offense.

Providence is ass, btw, and they’re running us out of the gym.  Big 12 play is looking like it will be rough - probably rough enough to get Shaka canned to be honest.  

he has to get canned.  he is a shitty coach.  such a bad fucking reach hire. its goddam embarrassing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Providence is ass, btw, and they’re running us out of the gym.  Big 12 play is looking like it will be rough - probably rough enough to get Shaka canned to be honest.  

Seriously. This looks like a team that's going to finish at or near the bottom of conference.   At this point it probably just needs to happen so we can move on.

The lineup with sims and baker on the court showed some life on offense but that’s the first time we’ve tried it all season and they were confused about who was played the opposing big men on defense ... no rhyme or reason ... febres averaging about 1 good offensive game every 9 games doesn’t justify him being on the court so much ... billy Donovan come on down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

He's not the AD we thought he would be thus far

if he is not totally focused on who his next mens basketball coach is he is an idiot. he'll leave aston to die next year.

The mess fucking patterson and the interim idiot made is unreal. Pierce is probably gonna look like ass here as well.

so fucking stupid to allow Shaka to pay for that defensive guy from Michigan.  

6 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

if he is not totally focused on who his next mens basketball coach is he is an idiot. he'll leave aston to die next year.

The mess fucking patterson and the interim idiot made is unreal. Pierce is probably gonna look like ass here as well.

so fucking stupid to allow Shaka to pay for that defensive guy from Michigan.  

Don't get me wrong he's done a good job of undoing some of the shit patterson implemented particularly with the fan experiences and whatnot, but I thought CDC would be a little more aggressive in replacing some of our coaches that are clearly not cutting it. It's not just our mens and womens basketball coaches, but womens soccer, football, baseball....

A couple of those I can see why he could justify waiting 1 more year to make a change, but the women's soccer coach for sure should have been fired already.

Edited by perfectchaos007