Texas at Providence 1:12 on Fox

SDG

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

Don't get me wrong he's done a good job of undoing some of the shit patterson implemented particularly with the fan experiences and whatnot, but I thought CDC would be a little more aggressive in replacing some of our coaches that are clearly not cutting it. It's not just our mens and womens basketball coaches, but womens soccer, football, baseball....

A couple of those I can see why he would wait 1 more year, but the women's soccer coach for sure should have been fired already.

yeah, if other things were going good my guess is he would can the soccer coach but he's dealing with multiple tire and structure fires.  he's smart enough to know that no one really cares about the soccer coach.

1 minute ago, VinyVango said:

These announcers are on point about the lack of movement, spacing, and filling the lanes on offense ... you can put your weakest player on febres and Jones ... they just stand at the 3 point line all possession

Don’t need to even do that. Slough off and rebound the misses. 

Shaka offense: everyone tries 1 on 1 drives to the rim, get denied, then back it out or make a bad pass, while everyone else just stands around.  We have our big guys jacking up 3s instead of ever getting the ball down low.  We have been terrible from 3 most of his years here, and he still lets anyone shoot them with impunity.  Seriously, 1 for 16.

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I've cracked the code.  Here's how to deal with shitty UT basketball -- tune into the Cooking Channel and let Alton Brown drop some wisdom on omelets and other breakfast foods.

Now I'm hungry.

Oh well, game over, headed to HEB.

May I suggest playing a video game while listening to the broadcast? Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 makes for a nice foreground activity with Shakablah in the background.

Just now, longhornmatt said:

I just realized we hired Shaka four years after his Final Four run.  Somehow it feels worse knowing that we didn’t hire the flavor of the month, but rather the flavor of 4 years ago.

yep I'll leave it to others to determine why.

Shaka quite coaching about 8 minutes ago. standing on the sidelines with stupid ass smirks on his face.  get this fucking fraud out of here, please.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I think our players could be good with the proper coaching staff

of course they could be but the main thing is another coach would not recruit ZERO shooters for an offense that has to be htting 3 pointers to win(against any team with a pulse)