Texas at Providence 1:12 on Fox

SDG

We had more blocked shots than we had assists.  And more turnovers than assists, blocked shots, and steals...combined.

The team had more missed 3-point attempts than they had made 2-point field goals. The team also committed more fouls than they made 2-point field goals.  The team also had more fouls than it had free throw ATTEMPTS (not just made). 

There are all kinds of astounding fuckups in this game, shit I never thought was statistcally possible.  

I wouldn't 

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

We had more blocked shots than we had assists.  And more turnovers than assists, blocked shots, and steals...combined.

The team had more missed 3-point attempts than they had made 2-point field goals. The team also committed more fouls than they made 2-point field goals.  The team also had more fouls than it had free throw ATTEMPTS (not just made). 

There are all kinds of astounding fuckups in this game, shit I never thought was statistcally possible.  

I wouldn't 

Is this that out of the ordinary nowadays? Villanova had 19 more missed 3's than made 2's in the process of beating the #1 team in the nation today. (... the other statements in 2nd paragraph also applied to Villanova today)

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Coleman, Ramey, Andrew Jones, Kai Jones, and Sims have talent.  Several others like Liddell, Hamm and Febres are fine for what they are (or should be) at the college level.  

It could actually be a good team if the coaching wasn’t so terrible. 

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts

2 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Looks like we're gonna win most games at home and lose the road games in the conference play. 

My expectations at this point: Sweet 16 run in the tournament.

Right, because our whole conference is basically Prairie View A&M, so we should be able to continue to win the home games.

We're gonna finish with about 15 losses this season.  Maybe we can win the NIT again and Shitka can hang another banner.