SMU v Florida Atlantic

Tailgate

Dykes needs to talk to his team and set the tone for the next few years

FAU is starting to do a lot of stupid shit now and Dykes needs to make sure his team lets FAU keep doing it while SMU reaps the benefits of it and does not get caught up in doing dumb shit back

Edited by ButtFumble

13 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Kiffin making friends hahaha

I realize coaches leaving always gets people worked up, but Lane seems to get them worked up more than anyone

What's weird about this is I think the players were good about it. He did coach them in the conference title game. Sounds more like announcers making up shit.

9 minutes ago, Agent 13 said:

What's weird about this is I think the players were good about it. He did coach them in the conference title game. Sounds more like announcers making up shit.

yea I was just about to type that you have to wonder about Lane leaving so many assistants behind

I think it is pretty clear he is the one that made things happen at FAU because they were 3-9 for three straight seasons before him, he did lose some assistants to better jobs, but it will be interesting to see what happens at Ole' Miss

if Lane can actually upgrade assistants from what it looks like he had at FAU then Ole' Miss could be pretty damn good

if it turns out that the assistants were doing a lot more heavy lifting at FAU than what people think then Ole' Miss could be a real question mark and it will be up to who he hires as assistants

damn that was a TD by a slim margin of that foot being down

Edited by ButtFumble

1 hour ago, AustinHorn said:

Lashlee? Sideways passes? Nah. 

I’ve watched them all year and it’s been great but I really don’t want him at Texas. Every play seems really predictable based on formation. The offense really took a step back when Roberson got hurt and they had nobody to take the top off. 

3 hours ago, RPM said:

It's a fuckin shame those got sliced off.

Breast cancer[edit]

On August 3, 2008, People reported that Applegate had been diagnosed with breast cancer. This was confirmed by her representative who said in a statement, "Christina Applegate was diagnosed with an early stage of breast cancer. Benefiting from early detection through a doctor-ordered MRI, the cancer is not life-threatening. Christina is following the recommended treatment of her doctors and will have a full recovery. No further statement will be issued at this time."[29] On August 19, 2008, it was announced that Applegate was cancer-free after a double mastectomy, though cancer was found in only one breast.[30] She has an inherited genetic trait, a BRCA1[31] mutation, which can trigger breast cancer. Her mother, Nancy Priddy, is a breast cancer survivor. Applegate said when she first was diagnosed, "I was just shaking and then also immediately, I had to go into 'take-care-of-business-mode,' which included a change to a more healthy diet."[32]