Cowboys @ Eagles: Division Title On The Line

Vic Mackey

I love how people are acting like Wentz doing shit with crap receivers against bad teams and bad defenses(like ours) is somehow impressive. He’s a good QB. Not great. But Dallas will make him look like one.

Really worried about the offense though. First drive showed they plan to be run first and conservative as they always are on the road. Plus I think Dak is more hurt than they want to admit. That 2nd throw looked like it lacked some zip.

Not worried about the defense. Never expected them to show up today anyways. They never do when you need them too. They’ll give up 30 to this crappy offense today I’d bet.

Dallas was always going to have to out score Philly today. With their obvious intention to play conservative and Hiding Daks injury, they might not be able to overcome 10 points.

Ahh yes. These are the Cowboys we know so well.
LOL at anyone still dumb enough this past week to say “I’m not worried about the Eagles.”

Only idiots. Then of course they SHOULDNT have to worry about them with the talent disparity. But this team is just lacking the consistency.

I'm not even a Cowboy fan and it's infuriating to watch a 3rd and 12 call asking Zeke to break 4 tackles or you punt.  It's just stupid football.

I’m not sure that was the actual call. He was just a dump off.

Think that drive is starting to prove something is wrong with Dak shoulder more than they want to admit. His throws don’t have zip and he had time on that play but dumped it down rather than holding it to find someone deeper. Either he’s concerned he can’t make a throw or they are calling plays to avoid it imo.