Why isn't that chain more popular?

Parliament

5 hours ago, Llewelyn Moss said:

Freddy’s is good. I don’t need some big slab of meatloaf disguised as a burger. The thin patties with the melted cheese and that jalapeño fry sauce, yeah buddy. I’ll clog my arteries with a Freddy’s burger any day.  

They have an excellent meat to cheese ratio... which a lotta burger places ignore completely

When I both drank and worked in downtown Houston, JCI was my hangover go-to, but that location is gone now

DT Houston by Allen Center used to serve breakfast and those scrambled eggs in a hotdog bun were the tites. Someone ought to dupe that. Damn good memories. The current T&C location doesn't compare to the greasy OG one where you got a tray and did it cafeteria style.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:54 PM, Parliament said:

This thread is meant to be the positive companion to the "How are they still open?" thread.

My offering is Dickey's BBQ. While mediocre by Texas standards, this place is rather good for those of us who can't run to Austin quick for brisket.

Dickey's is the shittiest of the shitty BBQ here in Ohio. When City BBQ is better you should know your product is terrible.