Brawl at USS Eisenhower's Christmas party

FartingMonk

So apparently at the Christmas party a brawl broke out and ended up having an even bigger rumble when they got back to the ship.  What started as a fun Christmas party ended up an airing of grievances.  enlisted, chiefs, and officers all are about to face some major shit.  40 in all.  The kicker is the thing that started the whole mess was the CMC(command Master Chief.  The highest ranking enlisted member on board) was fucking a newly reported sailor.  New sailor meets CMCs wife and gets jealous and starts fight.  Another sailor who was also banging CMC jumps in.  There is video footage but motherfucker didn't rotate phone and was probably using a potato so it's shit.

https://taskandpurpose.com/eisenhower-holiday-party-fight-video

Edited by FartingMonk
  • Like 3

From the comments:

40 people went and/or going to mast for this. The woman in the maroon dress is the wife. Her hubby (was) a master chief. The boat boo, not knowing boat boo rules, confronted him in front of his wife and that is how the fight started. Then two other women joined in on the fight because they two were smashing the former master chief. Fight ended up outside and continued on to the ship. Waiting for the SITREP to be hitting the streets.

We had a couple of civilian women on my first ship, one was a floating hot Puerto Rican chick named Daisy. Daisy wasn't lacking for seamen. Couple of different guys had the hots for the Puerto Rican and one night at sea one of 'em disappeared. Just vanished. He either jumped or got throwed and the smart money is on got throwed. 

When I was in women on sea duty were rare. There were none on our ship, but the one that tied up across from us had a few. One was a YN2 that was married to our YN2. The other was a BM1 that Hacksaw Jim Duggan wouldn't want to meet in a cage match. Never knew who the rest were, but they were ops.

6 hours ago, El Diablo said:

We had a couple of civilian women on my first ship, one was a floating hot Puerto Rican chick named Daisy. Daisy wasn't lacking for seamen. Couple of different guys had the hots for the Puerto Rican and one night at sea one of 'em disappeared. Just vanished. He either jumped or got throwed and the smart money is on got throwed. 

did she almost drive you crazy?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RPM said:

You sure that's the guy? He's the CMC, but I didn't see where he was named. I just saw a reference to a MCPO.

Just going by what OP said.  Would be disappointing if indeed the CMC.  Rightly or wrongly, probably wrongly, I tend to have higher respect for/expectations for senior enlisted than senior officers. 

Edited by TwiceHorn

15 hours ago, bernorange said:

So from what I have gathered, there is essentially only one boat boo rule...

http://www.militarysos.com/forum/during-deployment/590369-navy-deployment-boat-boo.html

Now these comments are making me worried.. I know my MF would never cheat on me and I trust her 100%. She made it sound like it was more of a really good friend who helps her keep going through this deployment. But y'all are right, I need clarification and need to feel at ease.

Yeah, posting about being worried on a public forum, you absolutely 100% trust her.