Little Women - Saoirse Ronan Greta Gerwig

Michael Knight

22 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The idiot who was tweeted above seems like an insufferable cunt.

He sounds like those uptight assholes that get upset over a little masturbation during this movie yesterday, even though you made sure you were in the very top row and nobody was within a few rows, or at least 5-6 seats of you.

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He sounds like those uptight assholes that get upset over a little masturbation during this movie yesterday, even though you made sure you were in the very top row and nobody was within a few rows, or at least 5-6 seats of you.

I saw it and I was disappointed at the lack of sex scenes featuring Emma Watson 

Gorgeous cinematography. Loved the lighting - nighttime during the Civil War period. 

Slow start as the tapestry is laid out. Loved the ending. Excellent film.

Emma was probably the weakest link, but not weak at all for the character she played. 

Go see it, suspend reality for a couple of hours, and immerse yourself in it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Saw it at Alamo with my teenage daughter. She immediately went and bought the book. We both enjoyed the movie. I read the book 35 years ago but had forgotten most of it. So it was new enough for me. 

Acting was great overall. Hermoine was the weakest of the crew. 

On 12/29/2019 at 4:26 PM, mdmost said:

Saw it today with my wife and daughters. It was really good. Florence Pugh stole the show. The idiot who was tweeted above seems like an insufferable cunt.

To me she's the next big star actress.  Like early Scarlett, or current, and hotter, Brie Larson.

• 1 month later...