Looking for an RV

Looking for a clean used Class A motorhome. 32-37 ft , 2 slide outs preferred, 12-39K. 

I have a 97 Coachman Leprechaun Class C right now, but want to move up for more room.

I'm checking all the usual suspect sites, just rtying to broaden my search. If anyone one of you

has one on knows someone who does, let me know.

Thanks.

Irwin, my sarcasm meter must be busted, so I'm gonna take your question as serious, as there are varying degrees of "clean" so here goes.

Exterior: paint/decals should not be very faded or worn; just a few to no scratches or big dings or damage; tires in good shape;

no cracks or breaks in windows; seams should be flush, no gaps; door should open easily and shut with a good seal; steps should work ( manual pulls down and folds; slides work properly with good seals

back up easily, electric steps the same.); ladder to roof should be in good shape. Roof: roof coating should have no obvious tears; good seals around the vents antennae and AC/heater covers; good seal around edge of roof.

Interior: Ceiling- no sign of leaks at all; floor- no soft spots;  tile, wood or carpet show only normal wear and not dirty; furniture; in good shape again showing only normal wear and not dirty or overly stained; appliances in kitchen- in working order; not dirty, fridge doesn't smell like socks; all cabinets and drawers work properly; faucets work, no major drips. sink not scratched to hell or deep stained and drains well; bathroom- everything in good shape, sink/faucets work properly, drains well; tub/shower combo not dirty or gunked up, shower works, tub drains well, enclosure not cracked or broken, shitter in good shape and works properly, no turd residue/skid marks left in bowl. Bedroom- floor not dirty, normal wear; cabinets, wardrobe, drawers all complete, work properly,not cracked or peeling, mirrors no cracks. don't care about the mattress, I have my own. Cockpit up front- captains chairs in good shape; all gauges, levelers, etc work properly

Mechanicals/drive train. Everything needs to work. It is a used vehicle, but it should be in good shape.

So, I semi jokingly said all that (I know, TL;DNR) to say I'm looking for an RV that's used, not perfect obviously, but in good shape. Price I'm willing to pay depends on how good of shape the rig is. :)

Cheers

Holy shit there are a ton of scammers placing RV ads out there. Example: found one posted today, the ad showed a very clean, 2015

diesel pusher, 36 ft.,  with all the bells and whistles, 22,000 miles. Asking price was 27,000 Ad said Victoria, TX. I immediately thought scam. 

But for shits and grins, I logged in on my ghost email, said I was interested and wanted to come down to look at the RV, and asked, "out of curiosity, why are you selling this for way under market value?" Got a reply back saying she is a retired nurse who got the RV in her divorce just to keep her husband from getting it, Said she didn't really want it and had no use for it and just wanted to sell it fast. Ok.....plausible. Wife gets revenge by taking hubby's shinny RV toy, then sells it cheap just to spite him. Then the scam hook. Said the RV is not in Victoria, but Manassas, VA.

VA. She moved back to live with her mom. Said I could do the E Bay thing, she would ship it to me on her dime, I could check it out for 5 days, if I didn't like it I could ship it back on her dame again and I'd get a full refund........told her I was going to pass , but good luck with her E Bay scam. Didn't hear back from her.

While perusing other RV ads from other sites, I saw the same rig advertised as being in Austin, the Station, Dallas, Phoenix,AZ , Ft Worth and Albuquerque, NM. Price ranging from 27k to 32k

All ads that I see similar to that I just pass on by.If it looks too good to be true..........  And she will probably get some poor sucker to fall for it. 

Edited by Dances with Dachshunds