Cheez-IT Bowl Wazzu @ AF in Phoenix @ 7:15 on ESPN

SDG

Holy cow ... Ryan freakin' Leaf?  That guy is still alive?  What kind of alternate reality did I find myself in?

In May 2009, Leaf was indicted on burglary and controlled-substance charges in Texas. He was in a drug-rehabilitation program in British Columbia, Canada at the time of the indictment,[86] and was arrested by customs agents at the border on his return to the U.S as he was intending to fly to Texas to surrender on the indictment.[87][88] However, his attorney Jeffrey A. Lustick successfully blocked the fugitive warrant extradition process, therefore legally allowing Leaf to go to Texas on his own. Lustick later successfully got the Washington fugitive action against Leaf dismissed with prejudice.[89] On June 17, he posted a $45,000 bond in Washington state for the criminal charges in Texas.[90] In April 2010, he pleaded guilty in Amarillo, Texas to seven counts of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud and one count of delivery of a simulated controlled substance, all felonies. State District Judge John B. Board sentenced him to ten years of probation and fined him $20,000.[91]

On March 30, 2012, he was arrested on burglary, theft and drug charges in his home town of Great Falls, Montana.[92] Four days later, he was arrested again on burglary, theft, and two counts of criminal possession of dangerous drugs.[93] As part of a plea bargain on May 8, 2012, he pleaded guilty to one count of felony burglary and one count of criminal possession of a dangerous drug.[94]

In late April 2012, Texas authorities issued two arrest warrants for him and set his bond at $126,000.[95]

On June 19, 2012, Leaf was sentenced to seven years in custody of the Montana Department of Corrections, with two years suspended if he abided by the conditions imposed by District Judge Kenneth Neil in Montana. He was to spend the first nine months of his sentence in a lockdown addiction treatment facility, Nexus Treatment Center in Lewistown, Montana.[96] But on January 17, 2013, Leaf was remanded to Montana State Prison in Deer Lodge after being found guilty of "behavior that violated conditions of his drug treatment placement." He was also accused of threatening a program staff member.[97]

In May 2014, Leaf was incarcerated at Crossroads Correctional Facility in Shelby, Montana.[98]

On September 9, 2014, a Texas judge sentenced Leaf to five years' imprisonment, giving credit for time spent in prison in Montana. According to ESPN, Leaf would not see further time in jail, but would also not be released from Montana prison.[99] On December 3, 2014, Leaf was released from prison and placed under the supervision of Great Falls Probation and Parole

He is great on ESPNU radio when he fills in for hosts. He has his own slot on PAC 12 radio network but I havent listened on that channel.

6 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Attaboy, Leach! You showed them how a pirate can swing his sword and not stop the triple option for 4 quarters. And of course that's a classic Leach performance, going for it on 4th down 5 times, turning it over on downs 3. Slorch will be there to wipe the piss off the front of Mike's khakis.

I'm sure he gave a cute press conference where he blamed everyone but himself.   Wouldn't expect anything less from that clown. 

I'm sure he gave a cute press conference where he blamed everyone but himself.   Wouldn't expect anything less from that clown. 
Gotta give the guy some credit, he's been pretty quiet & coach speak-y after this predictable loss. I guess even Leach is smart enough not to go full regard in the post game presser after losing to a service academy.