2019 Cotton Bowl: Memphis vs psu

tejas60

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

There is not a more insufferable fanbase than Crappy Valley, Pennsylvania's State Pen Nambly Lions.

I hate those fucks.

Memphis is every bit as athletic as the Nitters. 

Disagree.  I got no love for pedo state, but ag fans are far more insufferable.

2 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Disagree.  I got no love for pedo state, but ag fans are far more insufferable.

My father in law is a PSU grad and a huge donor.  He still thinks JoePa was railroaded, that Sandusky didn't rape any children, and that the story "just doesn't check out"

This sentiment is held by many of his friends

They're just Aggy North, at best.  At worst, they're worse

Edited by Tracer Bullet
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tracer Bullet said:

My father in law is a PSU grad and a huge donor.  He still thinks JoePa was railroaded, that Sandusky didn't rape any children, and that the story "just doesn't check out"

Oh I know.  I know a couple PSU alumni that are like that, and even more rapelor fans that believe the same things.

And ags are still far more insufferable than all of those pricks.  They honestly believe that their criminal negligence that killed 12 kids, was some sort of noble sacrifice.  They disgust me.

Edited by utee94

Just now, Tracer Bullet said:

My former neighbor, after the Sandusky story broke, said to me, "Sandusky quit coaching to help kids."

2 minutes ago, Big Frog II said:

With a line of thunderstorms approaching from the west, the people at the game probably disagree.

Football is/was never meant to be played indoors

notice that all college football programs in texas minus UTSA (they were gifted their stadium) play outdoors like real football players

• Like 1

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Football is/was never meant to be played indoors

notice that all college football programs in texas minus UTSA (they were gifted their stadium) play outdoors like real football players

And it was meant to be played on real turf.  Same for baseball.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Tracer Bullet said:

They're just Aggy North, at best.  At worst, they're worse

When your programming requires data not compute, the glove don't fit, so you must acquit.